Anime & Cosplay Fans

Options
I'm looking to make some otaku and cosplay friends.
Cosplay is a big motivator for my weight loss and I would love to make some friends who feel the same!
I love all kinds of anime and want to meet others who are the same.
Throw me a friend request if you are :flowerforyou:

Replies

• missgamer84
    missgamer84 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    me me me :D I LOVE anime and have since I was little, plus I am trying to get in better (looking) shape for Dragon Con in Atlanta this August. I want to look good as Rogue, Maybe a female John Marston from Red Dead Redemption or Elizabeth from BioShock Infinite *squee*
  • santiagojorgem
    Options
    attack on titan

that is all
  • SquidVonBob
    SquidVonBob Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Hello I would give a longer response but Fanime starts in 33 hours and I'm rushing prepare everything for my artist alley table.
  • jinjo2art
    jinjo2art Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi all!

I'm a starting cosplayer in the Netherlands, even tho I am in the cosplay world for 5 years I haven't cosplayed much.
    All the training I'm doing is for Killer Bee from Naruto. I made my cosplay myself.
    If I finally have the shape I want to do B/Raikage (Naruto) and Zasalamel (Soul calibur)

Not sure how to add pictures here so..
    Search on jinjo2art to find me or just my name: Janinho

Looking forward to make more friends! ;D
  • littl3xlion
    littl3xlion Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    :3

Unfortunately, I haven't had the time or resources in the past for cosplay, but I do love me some anime.
    Friend request sent. Any other anime fans are welcome to send me a request as well ^-^
  • Nojoke81
    Nojoke81 Posts: 131
    Options
    Err, no Hentai friends?
  • bluestarlight19
    bluestarlight19 Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    oh me me! We hit up anime boston every year. Its how I met my husband. I have never actually cosplayed but only because I am too large to do anything I would actually want to do. I am thinking if I can lose the weight, we may do a whole family cosplay since I'm contemplating bringing my 2 little ones next year, but we will see :)
  • roanokejoe49
    roanokejoe49 Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    OK, can somebody explain Cosplay to me? What is the point of dressing up like your favorite characters?