Pictures - 3 week transformations!

Options
I have to shout to the rooftops about just these 2 out of 10 people I have worked with in the past couple months!
They, in just 21 days, made HUGE changes to their lifestyles and saw the results!
The first girl lost 8 pounds and 23 inches (mostly on her thighs) and the second girl lost 6 pounds and 10+ inches (mostly on her waist)... these are just two girls that invested in their health and took 30 minutes a day for 21 days to work on themselves. They are forever grateful for this decision as it showed them what THEY are capable of with just a little structure and support from their fellow challenge group members and me :) ACCOUNTABILITY is EVERYTHING.
The other girls from my 1st and 2nd - 21 day challenge groups: Girl 1: lost 10.5 lbs, girl 2: lost 9 pounds, girl 3: lost 12 pounds girl 4: lost 4 pounds, girl 5: lost 6.8 pounds, girl 6: lost 11 pounds, girl 7: lost 5 pounds and Girl 8: lost 7.2lbs. Myself: I lost 6 pounds and 10.3" (4" GONE from my waist HUGE for me).

I want to help more people make this realization and I am ready to HELP you. I stick with these girls even after their transformations from a program because I really truly care about each and every single one of them.

Thanks for reading!
Jessica

You can see the pictures at:
http://i878.photobucket.com/albums/ab349/angelfire287/Challenge Group Transformations/photo_zps78db8af8.png

Replies