college student trying out this sight to find some structure

Options
mccorml
mccorml Posts: 622 Member
alright i started working out for the first time doing freeweights this year thanks to my brother but the only problem is i dont have the metabolism my brother does so ive gotten a good base of muscle and i was eating healthy for a while but thanks to time constraints i end up going to taco bell or fast food so ive finally decided to join a site where i can learn from others about stuff like proper nutrition i plan on doing insanity for cardio and im gonna start next week on that due some things coming up this weekend and im hoping by new years ill be back in the single 100s haha and i would be happy to meet anyone that would mind sharing any information with me :)

Replies

• mccorml
    Options
    wow how smart of a college student my bad i spelled site wrong on the title i feel stupid haha
  • thom10034
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! It's good to see that you have already started to improve your health and fitness. MFP will continue to help you along the way. There are many people here to support you along the way and help try to answer any questions you may have. You are taking a step in the right direction and I am glad to welcome you to that step :)
  • mccorml
    Options