*Abs Diet*

Options
I just purchased the Abs Diet for Women on saturday. It is a good read. For anyone who is struggling with the belly fat and not sure what to eat and when and how to make the propper combinations; this book breaks everything down for you. It has recipes that are quick and easy and you feel like you are eating allot wthout the calories piling up. I am a fitness freak and love working out but have always struggled with klnowing what to eat when, this book really helps with that.

Replies

• mum23
    mum23 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    any top tips you wanna share?
  • amandal15
    amandal15 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I just purchased the Abs Diet for Women on saturday. It is a good read. For anyone who is struggling with the belly fat and not sure what to eat and when and how to make the propper combinations; this book breaks everything down for you. It has recipes that are quick and easy and you feel like you are eating allot wthout the calories piling up. I am a fitness freak and love working out but have always struggled with klnowing what to eat when, this book really helps with that.

I have this book! It really works...not sure why I haven't picked it back up, but it is a great book. Check out Men's Health website if you haven't already. They do the abs diet for men and have alot of recipes and articles!
  • daybyday
    daybyday Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    BUMP
  • RMX82
    RMX82 Posts: 172
    Options
    "I have this book! It really works...not sure why I haven't picked it back up, but it is a great book. Check out Men's Health website if you haven't already. They do the abs diet for men and have alot of recipes and articles!"

They actually created the Abs Diet. It was invented by the editor, David Zinczenko.
  • tinyliz
    tinyliz Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    They list all the power foods that you should be eating and when to eat them. This is definetly helpful if you don't know when to to eat what.