Wedding Ring

Options
2»

Replies

• CDresp
    CDresp Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Personally I feel that ANYTHING that falls off due to weight loss is a good thing!!! :laugh:
  • tenessaa
    tenessaa Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I just started my journey. I can't wait till I can actually wear mine after 5 years!! hooray and I can't wait to join you!
  • LosingLbsAndGainingConfidence
    Options
    yes, oh man..my wedding and engagement ring has been like that for the last 3 months now..I never thought my fingers were fast either..I had to wear my wedding ring on my thumb for the longest..but now I have Ring snuggies :) so i can use that until I decide to resize them..which i think i'll do like soon since I would hope my fingers don't get any smaller..I went from a ring size 8 to a 6
  • MassiveDelta
    MassiveDelta Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    I have just the opposite problem. Its not to loose ..Now it actually fits! I hadnt worn it for years because I never got it resized. Ill be happy when it falls off though because then I will be skinnier than I was when I was married :)
  • Amy_B
    Amy_B Posts: 2,323 Member
    Options
    Yep, have that problem. It didn't fit for three years because I was too big, but now it's annoyingly big. Oh, well. Rather it be big than small.
  • Jennplus2
    Jennplus2 Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    lol, my shoes are way big on me now...
    I didn't even know feet could lose weight.
  • skinnyack
    skinnyack Posts: 683
    Options
    My engagement ring doesn't fall off yet but it feels like it's going to. AS a back up plan I've tried over the last couple of weeks to put it on my middle finger- finally slid all the way down last week!
  • sarahwright01
    sarahwright01 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Where do you buy ring snuggies!??!? I need one apparently, i had NO idea they made such a thing!
    either that or, do you have to go to your jewler for the little straight band/shank that goes on the inside? What is that called again?
  • sarahwright01
    sarahwright01 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Yep, have that problem. It didn't fit for three years because I was too big, but now it's annoyingly big. Oh, well. Rather it be big than small.

FEET CAN GET SMALLER TOO! yippee! that would be awesome! i have this pair of riding boots that I "out grew" in about an 8 month time frame. I was so sad about them because they were practically brand new still, well at least they were just getting broken in....anywho...if those fit again someday i would be ecstatic!
  • seventeenlucky77
    seventeenlucky77 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Neither my wedding nor engagement ring fit at all after losing 60 pounds. One of these days I'm going to have the engagement ring sized and my husband and I both need new bands. He has lost 100 pounds.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!