anyone brazil butt lift(bbl)??

pallavi4
pallavi4 Posts: 6
edited September 22 in Fitness and Exercise
i start TODAY... :D i am sooo excited.. I'm not to fond of exercising thou.. but i have really heard good reviews about it so planning to start lets c if i lose some inches.. wish me luck =)

anyone who would like to join me?? lets motivate each other :D

Replies

• kylielouttit
    kylielouttit Posts: 512 Member
    How long are the workouts? Do they work more than just that area of the body?
  • SuzanneRogers
    SuzanneRogers Posts: 250 Member
    I did BBL a few month back.. It will slim down your thighs, hips and give you a round booty. It has a cardio workout which burns about 200-300 calories depending on your body for a 30 min dance session. It is fun to do.. You will feel the burn in your booty.. Love the sculpting workout, great for arms and core.. I did it twice back to back.
  • cutmd
    cutmd Posts: 1,168 Member
    Kloutit, the workouts are 30-45 mins long and mainly work the lower body and core but the sculpting video is simply excellent for the whole body. I had excellent results in my lower body and still do at least 1 bbl workout a week. High n tight hurts but will give you a great butt, I do that one to maintain. My husband raves about how different my butt is. Can't recommend it enough.

Pallavi, I will follow along with you :flowerforyou:
  • SamanthaT01
    SamanthaT01 Posts: 30 Member
    It's a great workout and I love it! I did a few times but then got hooked onto Insanity and TurboFire. Now that I am back from my calorie rich Cruise I am going to add it back into my schedule.

Enjoy your first day!

Sami
  • Ely82010
    Ely82010 Posts: 1,998 Member
    i start TODAY... :D i am sooo excited.. I'm not to fond of exercising thou.. but i have really heard good reviews about it so planning to start lets c if i lose some inches.. wish me luck =)

anyone who would like to join me?? lets motivate each other :D

Is this workout in a video or a TV exercise program, and how do I get it? I will appreciate this information.

I don't like working out in my house, I prefer the gym, and the way my family room is set up does not provide room between the couch and the TV, but I would like to see what all these workouts/exercises routines are all about.

Thanks ladies!
  • heyy.. guys i downloaded it from torrent(vuze) it was a little tough.. Im a beginner so couldn't really do all... but i am sure it'll work
  • guys who every has done it.. at least motivate us by telling how many inches did u lose in those 30 days?
  • cutmd
    cutmd Posts: 1,168 Member

Is this workout in a video or a TV exercise program, and how do I get it? I will appreciate this information.

I don't like working out in my house, I prefer the gym, and the way my family room is set up does not provide room between the couch and the TV, but I would like to see what all these workouts/exercises routines are all about.

Thanks ladies!

It's a beach body dvd program

pallavi, I was 6lbs from goal weight when I started it. I think I lost 4lbs that month, and lost 1.5 inches in my hips and legs. Doesn't sound like much, but the appearance is night and day! I used to always cover up my lower body around hubby or in swimsuits, now I prance around and show it off. :blushing:

During the really tough times I just kept saying "Jessica Biel" to myself :laugh:

http://www.uniquepiss.com/tag/jessica-biel/
  • Ely82010
    Ely82010 Posts: 1,998 Member
    Thank you for the info!!
This discussion has been closed.