Ever tried a crazy wrap?

Options
MB_Positif
MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
I really like Buffalo Chicken wraps. Not that crazy, but not average either. Not sure if the wraps are helping me lose weight or not.

They are good with a side of sweet potato fries...dipped in honey mustard.

Replies

• Galatea_Stone
    Galatea_Stone Posts: 2,037 Member
    Options
    I sometimes get crazy and wrap leftovers in a tortilla. I had cilantro, red bell pepper, some cucumber, tomatoes, roast beef, ham, a little turkey, lettuce, apple, and a chunk of tequila lime marinaded steak in one the other day.
  • The_Enginerd
    The_Enginerd Posts: 3,982 Member
    Options
    When I found out how many calories were in tortillas, I stopped having wraps and just had bread. I don't know how the hell they pack so many calories into such a thin bread.
  • MB_Positif
    Options
    I sometimes get crazy and wrap leftovers in a tortilla. I had cilantro, red bell pepper, some cucumber, tomatoes, roast beef, ham, a little turkey, lettuce, apple, and a chunk of tequila lime marinaded steak in one the other day.

oh yum. That's crazy.
  • MB_Positif
    Options
    When I found out how many calories were in tortillas, I stopped having wraps and just had bread. I don't know how the hell they pack so many calories into such a thin bread.

no air holes.
  • cmcollins001
    cmcollins001 Posts: 3,472 Member
    Options
    I was surprised how fond I am of the wraps at Buffalo Wild Wings. I end up getting wraps there now more than I get wings.
  • LadyGhostDuchess
    LadyGhostDuchess Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    I really like Buffalo Chicken wraps. Not that crazy, but not average either. Not sure if the wraps are helping me lose weight or not.

They are good with a side of sweet potato fries...dipped in honey mustard.

LMAO!
    I was waiting for this to pop up!

Mmm Still makes me want sweet tater fries! :laugh:
  • missyjane824
    missyjane824 Posts: 1,199 Member
    Options
    Wouldn't it be great if someone came up with something you could wrap around yourself that would melt away the fat. I might be on to something here. Crazy wrap would be a perfect name for it. No one steal my idea though, ok?
  • silver_arrow3
    silver_arrow3 Posts: 1,373 Member
    Options
    Wouldn't it be great if someone came up with something you could wrap around yourself that would melt away the fat. I might be on to something here. Crazy wrap would be a perfect name for it. No one steal my idea though, ok?

I think we found the next It Works salesperson here...

MB, your wrap sounds crazy. I don't like buffalo. However, those fries! Oh goodness. *drool*