100 day success!

Hey all! I don't pay much attention to the number of days that I log, but I happened to notice today that it is my 100 day anniversary!

Although I have actively been trying to lose weight longer than those 100 days say, it still feels like a HUGE accomplishment to have stayed focused on logging each and every day for such a long time. I am a total of 54lbs down and lighter and in better shape than I was in high school! I don't think that I could have stayed as focused on exercising and counting calories as I have, if it weren't for Myfitnesspal and the myfitnesspal community. there have been so many of you that have motivated me by your posts, yet you don't even realize it.

I still have 11lbs to go to reach my "goal weight", but I will reevaluate when I get there and decide if I need to lose more. MFP saved me!!!!!!

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!