Weight Gain with 30 Day Shred anyone?!?!?!

Options
Did anyone notice any weight gain from 30 Day Shred? I am losing inches, very little, and I can tell I am getting more defintion just not losing any weight, and tettering on gaining...what did you all experense? I just want to see what others thought of it and what their results were, I am almost half way thru it.

Replies

• Alita2011
    Alita2011 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    From Level 1 to Level 2 I increased a couple inches. After Level 2 lost 2.5 pounds and now I am on level 3
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    You're probably retaining water in your muscles right now. That workout will do that until you get used to it. It's pretty intense.
  • healthydoseofglitter
    Options
    I just finished the shred. I lost 8.6lbs and 5 inches. I agree with the previous poster could be water gain. Maybe try drinking some extra water.
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    I did it for two straight weeks and gained about 2 pounds....I got sick and stopped. I think the gain was from fluid "healing" the muscles..."water weight" I feel sure it would have melted right back off.
  • OhyesIam
    Options
    I am doing the 30 day shred, I did gain a couple pounds the first two weeks and also seen very little change in inches, I kept at it and I am now down 10 lbs (including the 2 that I gained) and see a HUGE difference in my body composition now. Honestly, I am doing other things now as well that is helping in the weight loss, but initially it was just the shred and I also noticed the weight gain. Stick with it, it is a really good work out and I am reaping the benefits now, although the first couple weeks I was very hesistant of its effectivness.