New to the community

Options

Replies

• ewilson2
    Options
    That did work out the way I wanted it too. My fingers were too fast.

Just wanted to say I am new to the community and I am excited about this new venture I am about to take. I started yesterday and have done well these two days. I hope I can keep it up to attain my weight loss goals.
  • hotpickles
    hotpickles Posts: 639 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the board! I'm new too (just joined yesterday) and am having a great time here! I'm sure you will find all the support and encouragement you are looking for!

L.
  • Lesliet05
    Lesliet05 Posts: 148
    Options
    Welcome and grats on wanting to change your lives
  • DonnaMaas
    Options
    Welcome to MFP and I know you will do well at this. I have been a member for 2 months and tracking my food has helped me lose 20 pounds. You will not find an easier way to track your food, I have tried the other sites out there and this is by far the best. I definitely do not excercise like I should so the 20 lb. loss has been mainly from tracking my food. Good luck on your journey.
  • Amarillo_NDN
    Amarillo_NDN Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    wormy_waving.gif
    Welcome to MFP, it is a great tool to help you.
  • superwmn
    superwmn Posts: 936
    Options
    Just focus on today! You can do it TODAY! That's all you need to concern yourself with.

Welcome :)

Charmagne
  • ewilson2
    Options
    Thanks!!! Just started yesterday and trying to figure out this chat thing. This thing is amazing. It has all the foods listed. It really makes you want to eat right cause you know the points will show.