I lost some weight.

Options
mspoopoo
mspoopoo Posts: 500 Member
Let me just say that losing weight really is easy once you find the right thing to do. Last year I was sad, frumpy, lump, and rather bumpy and kind feeling like forest gumpy...life is like a box of chocolates...well except I ate all of them.

Fast forward a month when at the weight of 211 which is approximately the same weight as 1 billion caterpillars, I discovered the whale semen diet. That lasted about a week and I didn't lose anything but almost lost my marriage over that. He was certain I would be having Free Willy's love child, fish, mammal, oh whatever.

Next came the zombie snail diet. For the low low price of $19.99 a month, you will receive a package of fresh zombie snails. You put them on the fatty areas and the slime gets rid of the fat. Simple.

That didn't go over well and nearly lost a leg and my marriage when I slide out the front door nude into the mail man. I suppose you do need wash the snail slime off before running down the stairs to answer the door.

A friend mentioned that exercise would certainly help but who on earth wants to sweat and actually move around more than is necessary. Why do you think dishwashers, drive through ATMs, fast food, and fat jiggling machines were invented?

So I try the left right visualization program. What you do is lie down and imagine your feet moving left and right. Yes, walking without actually walking. It seems to be going ok until I started dreaming about walking in my sleep and ended sleep walking naked to the police station. They weren't amused. A night in the poky and my wallet was also a bit lighter.

So somehow I managed to lose this weight. It remains a mystery to those around me. Some say it was a weight loss spell, some say it was super lipo, but really it turned out to be stop shovelling food in my mouth, you know don't put so much in the feed bag... and exercise.

Here are the results.

before_zps3532ea25.jpg
after_zpsd4de7854.jpg

Replies

• DivaKom
    DivaKom Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Congrat! You look AMAZING, sexy funny Momma!!!!
  • puffinbrae
    puffinbrae Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :la
  • puffinbrae
    puffinbrae Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

How much does laughing count as exercise??

You done good :flowerforyou:
  • kirili3
    kirili3 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Haha! Great read :)

Also, well done!
  • KarmaLaine
    KarmaLaine Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    You look very beautiful, congrats!
  • motivatedmartha
    motivatedmartha Posts: 1,108 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Got it in one - Eat less - move more - 'simple' - not necessarily easy but certainly simple - and saves £££ compared with other diets - good, because money needed for the necessary new clothes.

Congratulations on a fantastic achievement and a great sense of humour :flowerforyou:
  • in_the_stars
    in_the_stars Posts: 1,395 Member
    Options
    Great post, you look fantastic!
  • knra_grl
    knra_grl Posts: 1,568 Member
    Options
    Great job! Congrats on your loss you look awesome!
  • pyrowill
    pyrowill Posts: 1,163 Member
    Options
    Let me just say that losing weight really is easy once you find the right thing to do. Last year I was sad, frumpy, lump, and rather bumpy and kind feeling like forest gumpy...life is like a box of chocolates...well except I ate all of them.

Fast forward a month when at the weight of 211 which is approximately the same weight as 1 billion caterpillars, I discovered the whale semen diet. That lasted about a week and I didn't lose anything but almost lost my marriage over that. He was certain I would be having Free Willy's love child, fish, mammal, oh whatever.

Next came the zombie snail diet. For the low low price of $19.99 a month, you will receive a package of fresh zombie snails. You put them on the fatty areas and the slime gets rid of the fat. Simple.

That didn't go over well and nearly lost a leg and my marriage when I slide out the front door nude into the mail man. I suppose you do need wash the snail slime off before running down the stairs to answer the door.

A friend mentioned that exercise would certainly help but who on earth wants to sweat and actually move around more than is necessary. Why do you think dishwashers, drive through ATMs, fast food, and fat jiggling machines were invented?

So I try the left right visualization program. What you do is lie down and imagine your feet moving left and right. Yes, walking without actually walking. It seems to be going ok until I started dreaming about walking in my sleep and ended sleep walking naked to the police station. They weren't amused. A night in the poky and my wallet was also a bit lighter.

So somehow I managed to lose this weight. It remains a mystery to those around me. Some say it was a weight loss spell, some say it was super lipo, but really it turned out to be stop shovelling food in my mouth, you know don't put so much in the feed bag... and exercise.

Here are the results.

before_zps3532ea25.jpg
    after_zpsd4de7854.jpg

Marry me.
  • elbaldwin0525
    elbaldwin0525 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    WOW! that looks like two different people ...congrats! im a little suspicious however
  • JustSomeEm
    JustSomeEm Posts: 20,210 MFP Moderator
    Options
    Thanks for my morning laugh. I have a 'breakfast' with some friends of mine I haven't seen in a while this morning, so I'm going to tell them I ordered zombie snails off the internet if the weightloss subject gets brought up. LOL!

And you look absolutely freaking amazingly super fantastic, lady. Way to go. :)
  • BekaBooluvsu
    BekaBooluvsu Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous! Thanks for posting and the laugh.
  • blackizbutiful
    blackizbutiful Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    wow you look so amazing....had me cracking up about the whale sperms lol...wonderful progress
  • wyattj99
    wyattj99 Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    Just amazing! and I love how you told us how you got there!
  • TX_Rhon
    TX_Rhon Posts: 1,549 Member
    Options
    That is awesome. Congrats! :flowerforyou:
  • Jenn_Lyn1102
    Jenn_Lyn1102 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Way to go!!
  • fooninie
    fooninie Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    Your post is awesome! And congrats on your acheiving your goals! I'm still chuckling... :laugh:
  • _HeartsOnFire_
    _HeartsOnFire_ Posts: 5,304 Member
    Options
    tumblr_m5grlm3u5K1qcs0tn.gif
  • chasingdreams18
    chasingdreams18 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Got it in one - Eat less - move more - 'simple' - not necessarily easy but certainly simple - and saves £££ compared with other diets - good, because money needed for the necessary new clothes.

Congratulations on a fantastic achievement and a great sense of humour :flowerforyou:

^ THIS
  • sargessexyone
    sargessexyone Posts: 494 Member
    Options
    Absolutely fabulous and just what I needed to read right now :heart: :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!