What do you do for a living?

Options
mrsewert
mrsewert Posts: 430 Member
I thought it would be neat to see what people do for a living.

First and foremost I'm a mom of three! Ages 8, 5, 4.

Second I'm loving and supportive wife to Chad of almost 10 years.

I'm also an account manager for a trucking company in Minnesota by day and on the weekends to get my mommy time I do in-home parties selling bedroom accessories. :laugh:

How about you?

Replies

• kthom
    kthom Posts: 175
    Options
    Mom of three, 19, 14, and 9, wife and Nurse Practitioner. As women we always wear multiple hats.
  • mrsdonaheღ
    Options
    I am a mom of two...11 and 5. A loving supporting wife of a police officer, and a teacher of 10 years!
  • SaraTN
    SaraTN Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    I am a career changer... I left the stress of the legal world to start a business as a Personal chef. I also work as a fitness consultant at my gym -- working on my Personal Trainer certification.
  • hockeymom95
    hockeymom95 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I am a mom to a 15 and 12 year old. I am also a Registered Nurse and currently work as a nurse manager.
  • gogospice
    gogospice Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    I'm a Paramedic on an oil rig. Currently in the process of working on a skin care line and opening a day spa!
  • logiesmom
    logiesmom Posts: 142
    Options
    I am a mommy to my handsome 14 year old son. I am a medical assistant but not using that at my current job which I am not happy in. Currently debating whether to go back to school for Medical coding. I have no idea what I am doing. :laugh:
  • countindowntothin
    countindowntothin Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    I am a newlywed MAID (lol) to a wonderful husband, who has been my biggest supporter. I work 8-5 with an electric company as the customer service representative. I work alone and I LOVE it!
  • raelbee
    raelbee Posts: 219
    Options
    I do meditation research at one of the southern ivies.

...and mom to a spunky two year old (but she's more fun than work :)
  • lynne_p
    lynne_p Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I am a mom of three: 32, 26, 21. Wife to an advanced paramedic. I am a 911 ambulance dispatcher.
  • sillygoose1977
    sillygoose1977 Posts: 2,151 Member
    Options
    I'm a mommy, an office manager and a building inspector.
  • redhotsmacker
    redhotsmacker Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    First and foremost, I am a mom to 4 ages 8, 3(twins), and 1. I also am a professional photographer who runs a business out of my home so I am able to stay at home with the kids :)
  • ChubbieTubbie
    ChubbieTubbie Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    I am a mom. I am also a housekeeper, chauffer and short order chef.
  • Raina0512
    Raina0512 Posts: 216
    Options
    I'm a mom to two beautiful girls, ages 3 and 4... I'm a wife (4 years)... and I'm a Phlebotomist at a Children's Hospital :) I'm currently going to school for my RN

:flowerforyou:
  • twnzmom
    twnzmom Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    I am mom to grown twins (boy and girl), Nana to two little men, and married for 37 years to the most wonderful man in Virginia. He is retired. I am a full time Business Administrator for a highly successful dental practice have been her 30 years, love every minute of it, Best Boss in the world, and best staff in the world. Lov'n life every day to its fullest.
  • sarahliftsUP
    sarahliftsUP Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    I'm an administrative assistant for an agricultural company but am applying to get into vet school.
  • mobymarsh
    mobymarsh Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    i have been married for 28 years i have four children 26, 25, 20 and 14 i also have a grandaughter megan who is 4 in november and i am just waiting for my 20year old daughter to deliver my second grandaughter ellie who is due on 29th october. i am also a nurse working in the acute sector. i also run an allotment.
  • megano_d
    Options
    I do web analytics and am the wife of a magician. I am also the trainer of two new puppies from the rescue and keep alive the world's sickest cat who, because of the medication, appears to be doing just fine at 16 1/2.
  • bonnienm
    bonnienm Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    Guess I'm the old one here. Mom to 5 (ages range from 27½ to 18½ yrs), MIL to 4 and GRANDMA to 2½ (6 months, almost 1 week and 1 due in Feb). One son got married on the 14th and another had by newest grandbaby last Wed. What an awesome week! I also work as an office manager at a local mental health/SA center and do a tiny bit of accounting also. I have been in accounting for 26+ years and was considering going back to school but didn't know what in when I got my current job. Just glad to be employed!
  • cynthiaj777
    cynthiaj777 Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    I am a fulltime graduate school about to graduate from one of the top programs in my field in DC.

I am a fulltime mother to my CAT Zelie.

I am a fulltime employee for the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency in the Wetlands Division in DC. My current project is surface coal mining.
  • NuNusMaMa
    Options
    Im a mommy to my almost 2 year old princess and an administrative assistant at a custom framing construction company. We build multi million dollar houses that i WISH and PRAY one day I will own haha!!!