Banana Berry Frozen Yogurt Bars

Options
MamaFunky
MamaFunky Posts: 735 Member
I just saw this recipe on the back of a box of Graham Crackers we bought to make smores this weekend! It looks really good! Just wanted to share it with you guys! I was thinking about using just ice cream, as well. I think my kids are going to love it too!

10-1/2 Honey Maid Honey grahams broken into quarters
1/2 cup sliced fresh strawberries
1/2 cup chopped bananas
1/4 cup blueberries

1 cup vanilla nonfat greek yogurt
1 cup thawed frozen reduced fat whipped topping

Line 9 inch square pan with foil, with ends extending over sides. Arrange half the graham pieces, in 3 rows of 7 pieces each, on bottom of pan.

Pulse fruits in blender until blended. (Some chunks should remain) Spoon fruit into medium bowl; stir in yogurt and whipped topping. Spread over graham pieces in pan. Top with remaining pieces.

Freeze for 4 hours. Use foil handles to lift from pan, cut between grahams into 21 bars.

Nutrition Information
50 calories, 1g total fat, 0.5g sat fat, 0mg cholesterol, 45mg sodium, 9g carbs, less that 1 g fiber, 4g sugar, 2g protein

_____

The bars look about 1 inch thick on the picture. The nutritional info would chance based on the type of yogurt and whipped topping you would use. I think I am going to try these using my Dannon Light and Fit greek vanilla and regular whipped topping and re-figure the nutritional content. I also don't think I would pulse the fruit in the blender. I will just chop them up really good and mash with a fork. Less clean up that way! :smile:

Looks like a yummy recipe! Can't wait to try it! :smile: