What are you snacking on??

Options
I need to forget about tootsie rolls and taffy. I'm just curious what is everyone snacking on??

Replies

• NotAllWhoWanderAreLost
    Options
    i am planning on some hummus and baby carrots this afternoon and am about to slice into an apple to share w my preschooler
  • rundgrenfan
    Options
    No sugar added Fudgecicles. My only problem is keeping my family from swiping them all!
  • Amber030583
    Amber030583 Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    I had a 1/4 cup of raisins earlier but I am hungry again and I am having a honey crisp apple. I love these apples! Yum!
  • Shawna_831
    Options
    My snacks:
    Honey Roasted Almonds
    Bananas
    Cheese and crackers
    Yogurt w/ granola
  • Raina0512
    Raina0512 Posts: 216
    Options
    Fresh pineapple and light string cheese... MMMmmmmm! :happy:
  • miss_amy
    miss_amy Posts: 351
    Options
    Today, Lite Popcorn from Trader Joe's! My other staple snacks are edamame, roasted garlic hummus & snow peas, and dried fruit. :)
  • becomingsara
    Options
    Cashews (half a serving is about a handful)
    Popcorn (2.5-3 cups for about 130)
    1/3 bar dark dairy free choocolate (160)
    Banana and or apple with cinamon sprinkled on it (yuuuum)
    Pumpkin muffin (made with box spice cake mix and canned pumpkin, each muffin is 89 cals!)
    Salt and vinegar baked chips (like baked lays but by archer farms Target)
  • Nelski
    Nelski Posts: 1,607 Member
    Options
    My common snacks are nuts, string cheese, fruit, yogurt, trail mixes, cottage cheese(sometimes mixed with avocado and/or tomato) whole grain crackers with laughing cow cheese or hummus.
    Honeycrisp apples are my favorite apple!
  • jmmtaylor
    jmmtaylor Posts: 225
    Options
    Roasted garlic hummus and crackers...I bought the 100 calorie right bites...veggies (heard different things on the veggies...some say they are unlimited and you can eat as much as you want)...pop corn is a good snack!
  • DrBorkBork
    DrBorkBork Posts: 4,099 Member
    Options
    special k crackers with mini babybel light cheese, blue diamond flavored almonds, chips & salsa, fruit, yogurt, odwalla bars, kashi granola bars (peanut butter smothered on the peanut peanut butter bar, yum!)...
  • xDeannaGarciax
    Options
    MmmMmmMMMmm my local grocier has all kinds of diffeent flavored Hummus, I really like the Jalapeno one and sun-dried Tomatoe, I'll eat it usually with carrots, and/or carrots and ranch. Celery and P/b is one of my faves usually after a workout, also good for after a workout Banana and p/b yummmm. String cheese, Wheat Thins with Jalapenos or Wheat Thins w/ a Laughing Cow Cheese wedge, a couple rolled up slices of turkey, BabyBell cheese, Celery is also good with Laughing Cow Cheese, hard boiled eggs, or 2eggs sliced up and made into egg salad, I could go on and on. Hope that helps a little...:happy:
  • strongerthanb4
    Options
    Kashi TLC granola....7 grain, honey with whole grain oats....and no high fructos corn syrup! There are 2 bars in the pack and that is 1 serving....but I usually eat just one bar and that is 85 cals. MMMMMM GOOD! And I eat an apple everyday too!
  • djstargater
    Options
    I like to take a Flatout light and smear a wedge of laughing cow cheese on it then fill it with lettuce. Comes to about 120 calories and it fills you right up.
  • crissi66
    Options
    fresh pineapple,

weight watchers string cheese

honey crisp apples

quacker mini rice cakes( the cheedar flavored is 18 cakes for 140 cals)
  • daryls
    daryls Posts: 260
    Options
    Veggies. I think the crunch it makes and the added effort it takes to eat them makes them more satisfying. In addition, they are low in calories - so I can eat a lot more broccoli, carrots or celery than other foods. I know, I know, it's not the tastiest of snacks, but it helps hold me over until my next meal!
  • GingerDarlene
    Options
    that sounds good
  • kappyblu
    kappyblu Posts: 654 Member
    Options
    What I like to snack on:

Quaker rice cake: white cheddar spread with hummus or a laughing cow light cheese wedge (any flavor!) (80-100 cal)
    Quaker rice cake: caramel corn spread with a serving of chocolate PB2 (OMFG!) (95 cal)
    A laughing cow cheese wedge or hummus spread on a sesame rye flat (80-100 cal)
    apples (appx 70 cal)
    baby carrots (so little calories!)
    Fiber One Bars (oats & chocolate!!!!) (140 cal I think)
    little packs of the Quaker mini rice cakes (the chocolate drizzle, mint chocolate and caramel...oooohhhh caramel!) (90 cal)
    100 calorie packs of little cookies
    light string cheese (60 cal)
    light n fit yogurt or the light activia (70 calories in the key lime and vanilla)
    a bowlful of cherry tomatoes (I got the last bunch from my garden last night) (so little calories)
    weight watchers dark chocolate raspberry bars (80 cal I think)

Just to name a few....lol I usually have two of those a day. :-)
  • mrsewert
    mrsewert Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    At work my snacks lately have been a boiled egg at 10am and yogurt at 2pm.

My lunch is usually a frozen lean cuisine, weight watchers meal or a salad and then I eat whatever I cook for the family at night.
  • Kaye8395BTS
    Kaye8395BTS Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I buy a ton of fresh veggies on Sunday, cut them all up and put them in a big bowl so I can "snack" before dinner. Other than that, I am a big fan of the FiberOne or FiberPlus bars, bananas or apples with peanut butter, almonds, rice cakes, raisins, string cheese and if I am really in a bind (trying to eat small 6x a day) I will grab a 100 calorie pack.
  • maryrshstattoo
    maryrshstattoo Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Salsa and baked chips I'm a salt addict so it curbs my cravings.