Anyone on a Gluten Free Diet I need help

I have been told that I need to go on a Gluten Free Diet and this is the first time I have been on something like this. What are you doing to change the way you eat my biggest problem is I don't like alot of veggies and I know Im gonna need to change that. Please feel free to add me as a friend or please feel free to message me and we can talk about the diet. I just need help I know it's gonna change the way I eat certain things from now on. I've already cut out sodas and that was hard to do but I did it.

Replies

• charleigh78
    charleigh78 Posts: 247 Member
    Who told you that you need to go GF and why? Knowing the why helps us to know how picky you need to be about gluten.
  • KetoRewind
    KetoRewind Posts: 2 Member
    I've been gluten free by choice since 2011 because my hubby has celiac and it was easier to cook the same way for everyone. The first thing you need to do is learn how to cook veggies properly. Try roasting the veggies with a little olive or coconut oil and salt/pepper in the oven at 425 degrees for 20-25 mins. I do this with broccoli, cauliflower, green beans, brussel sprouts, zucchini/squash, etc.

Also, if you have a Whole Foods by you their store brand gluten free breads are all fantastic!
  • jkwolly
    jkwolly Posts: 3,049 Member
    Who told you that you need to go GF and why? Knowing the why helps us to know how picky you need to be about gluten.
    Exactly this.

If you want to do it just because, that's your choice as well! But be careful as a lot of people push it for weight loss - which is totally false, obvs.