Lean Cuisine RAVE

So I am trying a few new Lean Cuisines and just found one that I absolutely love! I try to have a simple lunch and find these to be really great on calories, taste and fill me up. Not to mention super convenient!

Roasted turkey breast with savory herb dressing and cinammon apples - YUM!!!!
300 calories, 4g fat & 2g fiber!

I had to share because it is THAT good :)

Have a great day everyone!

Replies

• AmberElaine84
    AmberElaine84 Posts: 964 Member
    I love that Lean Cuisine as well!! I love any and all with turkey or chicken! I don't eat them too often, but when I need a quick fix, I will make sure to have 1 or 2 in the freezer. : )
  • How many carbs?
  • sculley
    sculley Posts: 2,012 Member
    These are my lunches at work. Low in calories and I just put some steam bag veggies in the microwave as an additional side.
  • Raina0512
    Raina0512 Posts: 216
    Annnnnd.... How much Sodium? :huh:
  • vcatmb44
    vcatmb44 Posts: 129 Member
    i love lean cuisines i work at an office and i eat them about once a week i lam italian and my food of choice (that i cant eat now) is pizza i really enjoy the lean cuisine pizzas they have flavor and fill u up and low in cals. The sodium id pretty high about 600mg but i just lower my sodium intake for the rest of the day to stay at or under my goal and drink lots of water to flush some of the sodium back out
  • sculley
    it varies..........about 400-700....depending sorry...i didn't mean to overlook your post

• sculley
    You can always go to the food folder and search lean cuisine and browse the intake...
  • sculley
    I saw as low as 32g to as high as 53g it varies
    How many carbs?
  • 32-53 carbs?????? OUCH
  • 32-53 carbs?????? OUCH

Why ouch? If she's active, diet or no diet she needs carbs. Her needs may be different from yours. Maybe she's not on a low carb diet? 50% of your calories should come from carbohydrates, about 30% from fats, and 20% from protein sources. Considering an average 135lb woman needs 200+ grams of carbs, and she watches her intake, 35g is nothing from one meal. Dieting is not all about high protein like most people think.
  • 200+ is a formula for obesity, diabetes and other illnessess. ESPECIALLY from processed foods and "lean" meals such as that.
    That's how doc's and pharms make money.