Accountability Friends Needed -females with 50+lbs to lose

Options

Replies

• mewickla
    mewickla Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too! I'm 5'11" and needing to lose about 60lbs more. :noway: But this site has already helped me to lose some of it, so I know I can keep going!

Some of my previous MFP friends have fizzled out so I'm definitely in need of some more friends and motivation! :flowerforyou:
  • shapefitter
    shapefitter Posts: 900 Member
    Options
    If you want to be accountable, the July challenge start soon. www.myfitnesspal.com/forums/show/59101-ultimate-accountability-challenge-june-2014
  • UnicornAmanda
    UnicornAmanda Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    I would love a buddy. Anyone feel free to add me :)
  • nicolemtracy
    nicolemtracy Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    I'm 25, 5'6" and 215 pounds. I'm planning to lose75 as well and then see how I feel from there. Anyone else who wants a motivation buddy, feel free to add me also :)
  • nicolemtracy
    nicolemtracy Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    I have 80 lbs to loose and am looking for some ladies or men going on the same journey as myself. I have recently lost 10lbs and have been struggling to keep that off. Not sure how to add friends lol

Click on someone's name or picture. It'll go to a new page with a few green buttons on it, one of which says "Add as Friend", click, enjoy new friend. :)
  • BrenGraft
    BrenGraft Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. ..I have 80 pounds to lose my 2015 first goal is 50 by December 2014 so I will good about trying on wedding dresses. Would also like to have accountability friends. Feel free to add me.
  • Allisonfitness99
    Allisonfitness99 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I'm 22 and I still have 50+ pounds to go! Would love to share motivation!!

:) add away
  • allym11
    allym11 Posts: 30
    Options
    Hi there! I'm 19, and I have 50+ pounds to lose. I would love to join you on your journey! Anyone else is free to add me also, I honestly need all the help I can get.
  • jeninfl
    jeninfl Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I'm 39, 5'8" and have about 80-90 to lose. I'm on a year long journey to lose it by my birthday in June 2015. Would love some more friends for motivation. Anyone is welcome to add me.
  • aprildaguilar
    aprildaguilar Posts: 1,926 Member
    Options
    Hello All,

I recently turned 40 and would like to lose 40 before my next B Day in Feb 2015. I like Yoga and Walking and Gym. Willing to try most workouts. Just got a Nutri Bullet as well as a food scale. I am looking to change my life and this is part of the Great Journey!!!
    Anyone in or near Gardena CA I would love a physical buddy.
  • msbizybee
    msbizybee Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I want to lose 80-100 pounds by 2015. I need support, motivation, and encouragement. I can give it too ;)
  • IowaPrincess
    IowaPrincess Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    If I missed anyone please send me an add request :)
  • crosedonahue
    crosedonahue Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Someone keep me motivated! I've used this site in the past. It works. Need motivation and encouragement.
  • xSirensSong
    xSirensSong Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    Hi everybody! *waves*

I'm Meagen, 23, and have roughly 80ish pounds to lose (maybe 90) in total, with 222.2 being my highest (Currently at 215.2). I have some things health-wise working against me, but I'm determined to get to my goal sooner rather than later ^___^

Add me if you'd like! I love having support! :flowerforyou:
  • pynesol
    pynesol Posts: 6
    Options
    Hi there! I'm 33 with just about 100 pounds to lose. Please add me. =)
  • janda060708
    janda060708 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Ooo! Add me! I'm 30, 5'3" with 100lbs (in addition to the 50lbs I have already lost) to lose. I am aiming to lose at least half by the end of the year!
  • replesco
    replesco Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    In in! I'm 31, 5'4" with 50ish lbs to lose to my first goal.
  • RavenaRae
    RavenaRae Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'm 43 am 6'1 and I have 60+ to lose. Feel free to add me!
  • jennyfromtheblocko
    Options
    We should make a group! Like a new one! And have a secret password! Just kidding. But we COULD!

c42378d139a6a9e5c5a67464c34f5355.jpg
  • Pictureclepto
    Pictureclepto Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I lost over 80 lbs two years ago but have since gained it back. I'ld like to lose the weight again and this time keep it off for good. I'd be interested in making friends to help keep me motivated to come back to the site regularly and be motivated.