5'1" and 105 pounds with a good fitness leve

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OgFaIqVQPsE

I did the work out posted above( which gives a calorie burn range of 800-1200) I really feel like I burned some where between that, but I don't have a HRM yet. I'm 5'1" and about 105 pounds with a good fitness level so is it possible that I burned somewhere in that range?

Replies

• Itskaleena
    Itskaleena Posts: 157 Member
    any one?
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    how long is it?

I honestly doubt it- I can't see it at work - but most likely not- it's super easy to over estimate calories burned.

And if you are fit- it's harder to get high burns without working either for long periods of time or extreme intensity.
  • Itskaleena
    it's 94 minutes
  • alpine1994
    alpine1994 Posts: 1,915 Member
    It's fitness blender's 1000 calorie workout. An hour and a half long. If I go absolute balls to the wall, I know I can burn 600 cals in 1 hr, so that would put me at a 900 calorie burn...but some of the time you're lifting weights and doing ab work, so that will reduce the number significantly. I haven't done this, but I'm assuming I would burn about 600 for the whole workout and I am 7 inches taller and 40 lbs heavier than you (which means you will burn a lot less). Maybe 500ish?
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    It's fitness blender's 1000 calorie workout. An hour and a half long. If I go absolute balls to the wall, I know I can burn 600 cals in 1 hr, so that would put me at a 900 calorie burn...but some of the time you're lifting weights and doing ab work, so that will reduce the number significantly. I haven't done this, but I'm assuming I would burn about 600 for the whole workout and I am 7 inches taller and 40 lbs heavier than you (which means you will burn a lot less). Maybe 500ish?

That sounds about right- I could see that being a 600 calorie burn.

When I push 1000 calories of burn- I've usually done 2 hours of lifting with 3 hours of dancing- and I'm very conservative on burns- I err on the side of less is more - but occasionally I really am working and busting my butt for over 5 hours a day- and I'm willing to conceed 1000.

It's rare though.
  • stealthq
    stealthq Posts: 4,298 Member
    I'm guessing a 600 cal burn is for an average woman? I don't think 5'1", 105 lbs qualifies. Since smaller size == smaller burns, I'd figure on it being lower.
  • Itskaleena
    thanks
  • Itskaleena
    :)