FEET?

sadyia15
sadyia15 Posts: 76 Member
does anyone look at a persons feet when thinking about attraction.
Reason im asking is cs my OH said the first thing he noticed about me was
my feet and that no matter how pretty a girl is if her feet are 'nasty' its a no no.

What do you think???

P.S apparently I have nice feet (phew)

Replies

• wolverine66
    wolverine66 Posts: 3,779 Member
    "I mean, seriously, how often do you really look at a mans shoes?" -- Red, The Shawshank Redemption
  • DBoone85
    DBoone85 Posts: 916 Member
    My BF loves my feet. He should, I can pick up a roll of quarters with my toes.
  • DBoone85
    DBoone85 Posts: 916 Member
    "I mean, seriously, how often do you really look at a mans shoes?" -- Red, The Shawshank Redemption

You win! BEST.MOVIE.EVER>
  • _Calypso_
    _Calypso_ Posts: 1,074 Member
    Ewwwww

Feet!!! Now if a guy/girl has nasty feet... even more eewww. But I do not use feet as a determination for attractiveness. I try not to pay much attention to ones feet!! But I do keep mine as nice as possible with bi-weekly pedicures!! :)
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    My BF loves my feet. He should, I can pick up a roll of quarters with my toes.

Skills. Makes one wonder.
  • crohnsfighter
    crohnsfighter Posts: 689 Member
    I notice when I talk to a woman, which way her feet are pointing when she responds, to help read her body language.

However, aside from that, they don't really get me going (unless she kicks me in the butt because I forgot something at the grocery store).
  • sadyia15
    its the rare few then? ;) thing is his gt me staring at ppls feet think its rubbing off (gasp)
    DBoone85 skills r a bonus to pretty feet
  • sadyia15
    I notice when I talk to a woman, which way her feet are pointing when she responds, to help read her body language.

However, aside from that, they don't really get me going (unless she kicks me in the butt because I forgot something at the grocery store).

yup thats one way to notice her feet ;) not that I advise you forgetting the shopping
  • miss_jessiejane
    miss_jessiejane Posts: 2,819 Member
    I tell you one thing, I sincerely hope my feet are not the first thing a man notices about me.
  • ew_david
    ew_david Posts: 3,473 Member
    It's probably the last thing I notice. I mean, unless I'm at the beach, the chances of a man's feet being on display are slim to none.
  • skullshank
    skullshank Posts: 4,323 Member
    its certainly not the first thing i notice, but i do notice. a nice pair of feet is sexy as hell.
  • Cranquistador
    Cranquistador Posts: 39,744 Member
    how I want my feet rubbed...
  • Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    Honestly, feet are one of the first things that I look at.
  • Erin_goBrahScience
    Erin_goBrahScience Posts: 1,215 Member
    I have never liked feet (I blame my sister)

I don't like mine or anyone else's
  • FitWithWit44
    FitWithWit44 Posts: 412 Member
    This topic always reminds me of the Eddie Murphy movie Boomerang.

boomerang-feet.jpg
  • Guns_N_Buns
    Guns_N_Buns Posts: 1,899 Member
    I'm usually trying to determine the SIZE of the man's foot...

My feet are quite perfect and I think that's very important. I can't even talk straight to a girl that has corns and other weird growth going on down there.
  • HerkMeOff
    HerkMeOff Posts: 1,002 Member
    I'm usually trying to determine the SIZE of the man's foot...

My feet are quite perfect and I think that's very important. I can't even talk straight to a girl that has corns and other weird growth going on down there.

shade.gif
  • Jenni129
    Jenni129 Posts: 692 Member
    tumblr_m9urylYipU1ruav3u.gif
  • JamieJam1102
    JamieJam1102 Posts: 308 Member

You win! BEST.MOVIE.EVER>

I second that. Great short story too!
  • sadyia15
    It's probably the last thing I notice. I mean, unless I'm at the beach, the chances of a man's feet being on display are slim to none.

now the weathers picking up there'll be plenty of feet on display n I cant help but look