Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Does this shirt make me look fat?

llaurenmarie
llaurenmarie Posts: 1,260 Member
Just kidding but really.. how awesome is this?

2d2j7rp.jpg

Replies

• spirit095
    spirit095 Posts: 1,017 Member
    Awesome! Where did you get it?
  • LC458
    LC458 Posts: 300 Member
    Lol love it!!
  • laynerich15
    laynerich15 Posts: 1,918 Member
    not sure if asking to get trolled
  • llaurenmarie
    Awesome! Where did you get it?
    5 below! can't beat it
    Probably gonna alter it cause I bought an XL "just in case"
    And its down to my knees
  • ItsJustBeka
    ItsJustBeka Posts: 22 Member
    Love it!
  • llaurenmarie
    not sure if asking to get trolled
    Just a girl who knows how to be silly
  • whitebalance
    whitebalance Posts: 1,654 Member
    Hahaha!!! Someday that shirt will be MINE. I love it! :drinker:
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,585 Member
    you are cute op
  • llaurenmarie
    Hahaha!!! Someday that shirt will be MINE. I love it! :drinker:
    Felt so cool going to the gym in it loool
    hope I made some people smile
  • darlilama
    darlilama Posts: 794 Member
    LOL good stuff
  • haroon_awan
    haroon_awan Posts: 1,208 Member
    you are cute op

+1
  • llaurenmarie
    you are cute op
    hay thanks!
  • Beautifulreflections
    Beautifulreflections Posts: 86 Member
    No, not fat. Hilarious maybe...

SIDE NOTE: Never did I think I would come into this post for silliness and leave sad. I have those EXACT pictures hanging in my office and now realize they are hung completely wrong. As I look at yours, I am realizing one of them is even upside down...:ohwell:
  • SGM_Adonis
    SGM_Adonis Posts: 1,565 Member
    Just kidding but really.. how awesome is this?

2d2j7rp.jpg

Well aren't you just a bundle of cute. Definitely not what I was expecting when I opened the thread. Keep rocking it!
  • MayMaydoesntrun
    MayMaydoesntrun Posts: 805 Member
    bumping because the computer at work won't let me see the picture..
  • llaurenmarie

SIDE NOTE: Never did I think I would come into this post for silliness and leave sad. I have those EXACT pictures hanging in my office and now realize they are hung completely wrong. As I look at yours, I am realizing one of them is even upside down...:ohwell:
    No no no! I took like a half hour to try and hang them the "right way" and I still have no idea! The two go together and the next one is completely random. It really tickles my OCD -____-
  • Beautifulreflections
    Beautifulreflections Posts: 86 Member

No no no! I took like a half hour to try and hang them the "right way" and I still have no idea! The two go together and the next one is completely random. It really tickles my OCD -____-

Now I'm staring at them and it looks like they may ALL be upside down?!? :huh: This can't be right...

Now that I've got you focused on them again, let me know if you re-work them and figure it out :laugh:
  • llaurenmarie
    Well aren't you just a bundle of cute. Definitely not what I was expecting when I opened the thread. Keep rocking it!
    Bundle of Muscle**
    GRRR

Nah jus' kiddin'
    little ladies can lift heavy too
    just gotta work on the "shredding" to see them D:
  • mtikky
    mtikky Posts: 53 Member
    Very awesome. Looks great.

And in answer to your question - far from it!
  • llaurenmarie

Now I'm staring at them and it looks like they may ALL be upside down?!? :huh: This can't be right...

Now that I've got you focused on them again, let me know if you re-work them and figure it out :laugh:
    They have like ten nails in the back of them cause I'm a single girl just trying to decorate

And you're making me look that they're more crooked than originally :grumble: