Anyone in their 20s-30s?

Options

Replies

• MerigoldMurphy
    MerigoldMurphy Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! Just turned 29 and signed up a couple days ago (had the app on my phone before but never used it). I don't really have weight to lose, but I have been living an extremely unhealthy lifestyle for a long time (junk food, drinking, and not exercising... oh and a ****ty relationship that contributes to the unhealthy lifestyle :P ), so I am looking to make some huge changes!!

Hoping to get some support from the community on here since I don't have any in my day-to-day life (people don't understand why I want to make a change because I'm not really overweight, but it is sooo important to be healthy!!! and I am so unhealthy, out of shape, constantly sick, etc.).

Good luck to everyone! Anyone can add me as a friend!
  • Ldbg289
    Ldbg289 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    30, feel free to add me if you want.
  • TryAgainNow
    TryAgainNow Posts: 91
    Options
    28, anyone can add
  • kattabella_xo
    Options
    23 and been at it here for just over a month add me if u like =)
  • ekahnicole
    ekahnicole Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    I'm 28, been on MFP for over a year now. Anyone feel free to add me :)
  • uhwhatnow
    uhwhatnow Posts: 1
    Options
    I'm 32 and new around here :)
  • kuntry_navySD
    kuntry_navySD Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    28, you're welcome to add me
  • rain117
    rain117 Posts: 1
    Options
    I'm 27 and just signed up. Feel free to add me :)
  • KayStar728
    KayStar728 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi MFP!! I'm 30 and looking for friends to get me motivated!!! Let's do this!
  • billw134
    billw134 Posts: 1
    Options
    I think I am 35, but I don't wanna do the math to check. I was a fat face with a nice little pony keg going on. Then I grew a beard and everyone thinks I have lost weight. I'm fatter than ever at 6'-5" and 265lbs. I don't work out at all, and I eat Little Debbie's, drink Coca-Cola all day, smoke P-funks, and binge drink alcohol.

But hey, you gotta start somewhere, amirite?! First post on MFP forums! What what?!

BillRansom
  • Kitten2629
    Kitten2629 Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    31 here and re-starting my journey.. Feel free to add :)
  • AngeliqueAcee
    AngeliqueAcee Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I'm 24, turning 25 in a month and a bit. Got 40-50 lbs to lose.

Anyone can add me, I'm always up for more friends!
  • pdank311
    pdank311 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    35 but in maintenance not loss mode. Still track pretty accurately at least 6 days a week. Back up to 140+ days w/o a miss.
  • khemory
    khemory Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Im 27, feel free to add me anyone.
  • katebigue
    katebigue Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I'm 36. Any one can add me I'm always logging in. And can use all the support that I can
  • KatieLouWho19
    KatieLouWho19 Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    25 here! 140 days streaking this go around on MFP and 50+ish lbs down!! :smile: Feel free to add me one and all!! :flowerforyou:
  • trischiz
    trischiz Posts: 3
    Options
    26 and really trying to lose fat, not too much weigh less but just lean out
  • yperrett88
    yperrett88 Posts: 6
    Options
    I am 26, and just came back on here after a couple of years of getting lost in the ocean of fat that is life... I lost a significant amount of weight quite a few years ago, but it is slowly (and sometimes not so slowly) creeping back on and I am done with it once and for all. This is the time for real change. I want to try a different approach this time and make some friends!! This time I don't want to be a closet weight loser lol So add me up and give me a chat!! I am excited for this and ready for change!
  • Yagisama
    Yagisama Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    Is the topic anyone ages 20-30, or anyone in their 20s and 30s meaning 20-39.

Very confusing indeed!
  • Jaedynmoon
    Jaedynmoon Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    I'm 28 (for 2 more months but really...who's counting!) and feel free to add me if you'd like! I was on here a few years ago and lost weight and now I've been lifting for over a year and came back on here to make sure I'm eating enough!