Motivated female friends with open diaries

Options
I'm looking for a few new female friends to add with open diaries and who comment on posts. I have a few friends but in all honesty they're not being supportive. I comment and talk to them and am not receiving the same support. If you are looking for a good friend I'm your girl. ;). Thanks.
Ps. I only accept Ladies :wink:

Replies

• CaddieMay
    CaddieMay Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    As long as you're not eating just 500 calories a day and expecting me to say, "Yay for you!" you can go ahead and add me. I like to cheer people on! :happy:
  • Kekibird
    Kekibird Posts: 1,122 Member
    Options
    I'd consider myself motivated and with an open diary. And pretty active too.
  • youngdreamer
    youngdreamer Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    As aforementioned, so long as you're eating sufficient amount of calories for your activity level/goal then you can feel free to add me! I'd like to consider myself as the supportive & friendly type. :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • supermodelchic
    supermodelchic Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you want I am on here every day and I have an open diary :flowerforyou:
  • caitology
    caitology Posts: 50
    Options
    Feel free to add me too :)
  • missyjane824
    missyjane824 Posts: 1,199 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.
  • MrsGilligan12
    MrsGilligan12 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    You can add me as well. :)
  • deannster1
    deannster1 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too! Let's all do this together! :-)
  • thanson563
    thanson563 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well. :)
  • KDesiP
    KDesiP Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Me too! ;-)
  • mathandcats
    mathandcats Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    My diary is open to my friends, and I log every day as well as commenting and liking updates. Add me if any of you want to! :)
  • BunnieMommie
    BunnieMommie Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    I'm like a few others, as long as you eat enough for your daily activities, then you can add me. I *try* my hardest to say something everyday after my friends post and try to motivate! :flowerforyou:
  • nycoleyrides
    nycoleyrides Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I would like some more friends who eat and log too!! :)
  • Sinful_moon
    Sinful_moon Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I have an open dairy and try to make and effort to comment on peoples things, it's nice getting feedback :)
  • ch3vyington
    ch3vyington Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    add me :)
  • HLindsayA
    HLindsayA Posts: 46
    Options
    I'll chime in here as well, please feel free, any of you, to send me a friend request. I only have a couple friends, so I don't get much feedback. And, my diary is open as well.
  • mixtapes23
    mixtapes23 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    My diary is open and I log every day! Feel free to add me :smile:
  • julesmom555
    julesmom555 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me. I have an open diary, and am not getting much support from "real" friends that use this app. I'm on a 23 day streak and need someone to help me. It's been difficult, but this I've already lost 11 lbs this time. I'm 10 lbs from my goal. I have BARELY been exercising. It's all been diet and making healthy choices. I have indulged in wine a bit too much this weekend, but I have kids and had to work, so I forgive myself! ha ha.
  • karmac0matic
    karmac0matic Posts: 285
    Options
    I try to be as supportive as I can. But I don't always eat well! And I may be a little crude in my humor at times... :P I sent a FR your way!