polar fs1

Has anyone bought the polar FS1? I'm looking to buy a heart rate monitor and have exhausted all resources. Will this device tell me how many calories I burn in a day if I wear it all day? I don't want to buy it if it's just going to tell me heart rate. Any input is GREATLY appreciated b/c I want to buy it ASAP!

Replies

• hamilton4beaumont
    hamilton4beaumont Posts: 122 Member
    Has anyone bought the polar FS1? I'm looking to buy a heart rate monitor and have exhausted all resources. Will this device tell me how many calories I burn in a day if I wear it all day? I don't want to buy it if it's just going to tell me heart rate. Any input is GREATLY appreciated b/c I want to buy it ASAP!
  • familybugs
    familybugs Posts: 129 Member
    I have the polar RS200 and it tells me how many calories I burn. I only use it for my work outs, but it tells me how many calories... I"m totally addicted to it! I have the one with the food ped so when I run I know what my pace is... its really cool!

hope I helped!?

:bigsmile:
  • wriglucy
    wriglucy Posts: 1,064 Member
    For the polars..I've been looking too. And honestly, the ones I've found, you have to have a Polar F4 or higher to get a calorie count. I could be way off, and I don't have one already....

any other opinions...I'd love to know too:) And these...RS ones, and whatever..yeah, I don't know about those.
  • familybugs
    familybugs Posts: 129 Member
    oops! I meant foot ped....