** Postcard Challenge Round 11 ** October 27th-November 10th

Options
13»

Replies

• inskydiamonds
    inskydiamonds Posts: 2,519 Member
    Options
    I'm at 189.4 this morning, which is a 3.6 pound loss since the starting date. I'm feeling great!
  • Mari1969
    Options
    Hi All
    I weighed in this morning at 212! YAY! I finally went below 213. I started weigh in at 216! I am super excited. Have worked really hard these past 2 weeks to get this going :smile:
  • Kristy1214
    Options
    I should post my weight tomorrow right? Thanks for reminding me... I got a bit side tracked at work, and my BF and I are heading out of town to Nashville this weekend (whopp whoop!).
  • matari2010
    Options
    sorry everyone.... haven't been working out as much as i should due to TOM. only lost 1 lb but i'll take it. my happy i lost anything & its always better than gaining 1
  • havfaith
    Options
    Started the Postcard Challenge at 194.4 and now weighing in at 190 !!

Loves these challenges!! Keeps me motivated!!
  • abeautifulvoice
    Options
    I will post my weigh-in tomorrow =)
  • khaleesinoodlebelly
    Options
    Okay last call for weigh in's! I will check this later tonight and let you know tomorrow who won :)
  • abeautifulvoice
    Options
    Bleh! I gained.

SW: 212.8
    CW:216 =/
  • Kristy1214
    Options
    Ok, here's my final weight. 143! Yippee!!!
  • khaleesinoodlebelly
    Options
    I just want to say you all did AWESOME!!!! Our Challenge lost of total of 37.4 lbs in just 2 weeks! So pat all yourselves on the back for giving it such an inspiring effort :)

*~*~Our loser with the mostess missing from her orginal weight is JuliaRose73 who lost 5.4 lbs!!!!~*~*

And I want to throw some honorable mentions out there to our highest percentage lost peeps!

~Kristy1214 who lost 3.18%!~
    &
    ~havfaith who lost 2.26%!~

I mention these two lovely ladies because their percentages were the two topping our greatest mostess lost winner :)

So all hail our newst winner who lost the best in the most of ways... err you know what I mean. And to those mentioned expect some emails to gather up addresses :) And yay again to JuliaRose73 who will hopefully kick off the next post card challenge soon :) (count me in):flowerforyou:
  • RushinBruisette
    RushinBruisette Posts: 2,109 Member
    Options
    Congrats ladies!!!! You ALL did great!! And special congrats to JuliaRose with a 5.4lbs loss!!!! Can't wait for the next round to start!! See ya there everyone!
  • Kristy1214
    Options
    wow! thanks for posting this up! I'd totally do it again!!
  • havfaith
    Options
    Congrats to ALL!!!! You ALL did great!! And special congrats to JuliaRose with a 5.4lbs loss!!!! Can't wait for the next round to start!! See ya there everyone!
  • inskydiamonds
    inskydiamonds Posts: 2,519 Member
    Options
    Congratulations JuliaRose73! I wish I could do that!
  • looby1968
    looby1968 Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    Congrats to all!!!! Looking forward to Postcard Challenge 12!!!!!
  • Oldbat61
    Oldbat61 Posts: 141
    Options
    Didn't we all do well but particular congratulations to Julie Rose.

Pam
  • Mari1969
    Options
    Congrats JuliaRose73! Great job!
  • dtcauley4
    dtcauley4 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Has anyone seen the thread for the new challenge?? Is there one??
  • timbotina
    timbotina Posts: 1,130 Member
    Options
    Has anyone seen the thread for the new challenge?? Is there one??

I haven't seen it yet either and I would like to join...so hopefully soon we will see it.....I know we all get busy so it may take a little extra time...will keep checking back...:flowerforyou:
  • JuliaRose73
    Options
    Good Tuesday Everyone!

I have posted the Postcard Challenge 12 this morning. It will be starting on November 18th (Thursday). Hope everyone can join us again and show off some great numbers (like last time) during the first of the Holiday gatherings.

Also, on a personal note... Thank you to everyone who congratulated me on my last past two weeks success! I'll be playing along with you on this next one even if my numbers won't count!

You can find the newest challenge under "Postcard Challenge 12!!! Starting 11/18/10"

Good luck and can't wait to see those numbers!