Hello! - From Newbury, UK & need advice!

Options
Hi,

Stumbled upon MFP as a recommended App in Red Magazine.

I think it is one of the best food and exercise trackers that I have come across, easy to use and I haven't yet had to add a food, because they are already there!

I'm 36 and have tried every diet under the sun for the last 14 years!! I put on about 3 stone with my 1st pregnancy 14 years ago, oh how I wish I had taken myself in hand then! !4 years, another child, various house moves and losing both my parents in the past 7 years have piled on the pounds to the tune of me being 6 to 7 stone overweight and very unhappy about it.

I find that a Low Carb diet appears to work well for me and wondered if anyone has had experience of doing this type of diet in conjunction with MFP?

I look forward to reading any replies and making some new friends!

SabrinaFair! x

Replies

• amyelle
    amyelle Posts: 14
    Options
    HI just a short one from me, I also find that usually this is very effective for me however the only problem is that i just cant keep it up for more than a few weeks/months. I end up craving a sandwich or pasta or something else delicious and before I know it is crept back on!!
    this time I am going to make a lifestyle change, keeping everything in small quantities as long as it stays within the number of calories allocated.
    good luck!
    amy