Hello Everyone

lamichael
lamichael Posts: 2
edited September 18 in Introduce Yourself
I'm a new memeber to this site but my fiancee has been on for a while. I have tried before to watch my diet and I have just never been able to stick with it. She has really motivated me to get my stuff together and to start taking control of my diet and not let my obsession of food get the best of me. I really want to look amazing for her on our wedding day and show her that I can support her and be by her side while we are going through a major life change. :smile:

Replies

• lamichael
    lamichael Posts: 2
    I'm a new memeber to this site but my fiancee has been on for a while. I have tried before to watch my diet and I have just never been able to stick with it. She has really motivated me to get my stuff together and to start taking control of my diet and not let my obsession of food get the best of me. I really want to look amazing for her on our wedding day and show her that I can support her and be by her side while we are going through a major life change. :smile:
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    Congrats on making that leap. I bet she is very proud of you already. You will make a very handsome groom. You can do thia and you have a great partner to help you along the way. Best of luck to both of you.:drinker:
  • auntkaren
    auntkaren Posts: 1,490 Member
    Welcome!! And congratulations on your up coming wedding. This site will make it easy for you to accomplish your goal. I wish you both happiness.:drinker:
  • heatther
    heatther Posts: 227 Member
    I am so lucky arent I!!! I love him so much! :smooched:
This discussion has been closed.