Exercise videos?

Options
was looking at the videos at walmart today. they seemed to mostly have the biggest loser selection. my budget is tight so i was kinda wanting some feedback on what ppl taught about them.

Replies

• ProTFitness
    ProTFitness Posts: 1,379 Member
    Options
    Well BL cardio max and sulpt max are great. I have all but the newest Jillian Michales great workouts. Just bought the 2 newest Jackie Warner DVD Pwer sculpt and xtreme . All these I got for $10-$12. Investment and all great workouts. They push you. But remember WHat you get out of it is what you put into it:-)
  • KatrinkaB
    KatrinkaB Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    You may want to check thrift stores. I have seen The Firm (which I think is an awesome workout) in Goodwill. Yard sales & Craigslist may be another place to find them. Or just ask around, you may be surprised at the people in your circle of family & friends have some videos they would love to see them be put to use.
    My favorite workout videos are The Firm, Billy Blanks & The Biggest Loser. These always seem to deliver good sound workouts. Good luck.
  • akaDumbo
    akaDumbo Posts: 187
    Options
    was looking at the videos at walmart today. they seemed to mostly have the biggest loser selection. my budget is tight so i was kinda wanting some feedback on what ppl taught about them.

If your budget is tight why not try out some of these videos, you can watch them for free on your p.c. by clicking the screens (you only pay if you click download) http://www.exercisetv.tv/workout-videos/all/?videotype=free-full-length
  • ashleyinthestars
    ashleyinthestars Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    To go along with the Biggest Loser and the Excercise TV suggestions, I also reccommend Leslie Sansone walking workouts. I picked up her 5 mile Fat Burning workout and 3 mile Bootcamp with toning bands both at Walmart. She's also on Exercise TV (if you have digital cable with On Demand, check for the Exercise TV channel on there!). I've probably lost about 50 lbs thanks to her :)
  • precioustypeoflove
    precioustypeoflove Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    walmat and target are pretty reasonable but also try ebay i got my insanity dvds pretty cheap~~