look at this! creepy!

Options
2»

Replies

• JoMoMOMx3
    JoMoMOMx3 Posts: 77
    Options
    I have only had experienced change on the white part of the eye, dark spots appearing outta nowhere, and disappearing in a few days/weeks again, also not hurting or anything. And doctor could not give explanation for it, nor did he gave me a treatment for it.

Said, let's wait out, if it's starting to hurt in a few days or it's getting bigger then we go for a full check-up. But it dissapeared 2 days later. Then came back about 5 months ago for the last time, to dissapear again in 4-5 days.
    thats what i read when i researched up on it. that as long as its not hurting (and there was no trauma to it) and you dont have blurry vision etc. then its nothing to worry about. one site even said you can get freckles on your eyes and itll just be there forever, similar to a freckle on your arm or something.

Strong internet diagnosis.

Go to a physician, now.
    lol i wasnt internet diagnosing. i was just reading up on it. and since it isnt painful or bothersome i didnt see a big deal in waiting a few days to see if it went away. but because of all the suggestions here, ill call the eye doc and just see what they say about it
  • Insomniac8
    Insomniac8 Posts: 182
    Options
    I'd go see an ophthalmologist right away and I ask you to do the same... please!
  • StarChanger
    StarChanger Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    i was just reading up on it. and since it isn't painful or bothersome i didn't see a big deal in waiting a few days to see if it went away.

Don't "call" the doctor....GO to the doctor (i.e.: make an urgent appt TODAY).
  • _Lovely77_
    _Lovely77_ Posts: 993 Member
    Options
    By any chance do you use a serum to grow longer thicker eyelashes such as revitalash or latiesse?
  • _Lovely77_
    _Lovely77_ Posts: 993 Member
    Options
    A note from the FDA: Among the risks, the FDA notes, is that the active ingredient can cause hair to grow in other places besides the lash area, cause inflammation of the cornea — and can make lighter-colored eyes turn brown.

Your photo looks a lot like this one, if you do not use these serums, I would go see a doctor.

k-bigpic.jpg

This is not to say that you shouldn't use it, this rarely occurs but when it does it is usually due to people applying the serum and going to bed in which the gravity of laying down plus your natural tears or rubbing your eyes before it is dry causes the serum to leak into the eye.
  • PayneAS
    PayneAS Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    bump to follow
  • kr1stadee
    kr1stadee Posts: 1,774 Member
    Options
    Soooo.. how was the eye doctor visit?