Needing friends to help motivate me.

Options
Hi. I am a busy mom of 3 young boys and I need to lose 100+ lbs. I am looking for friends to help motivate me along the way. I have been doing this for over a two months and working out. I feel better and I can see a difference in my appearance but the numbers just aren't dropping the way they should. In the last 3 weeks I've been up and down.
I know it's going to be a long journey and a lifetime commitment.

Replies

• Allizabeth1
    Allizabeth1 Posts: 10
    Options
    I have nowhere near as much to lose but I know the struggle and commitment. I've been through it for many years. You have my encouragement and support. :)
  • savelaurie
    savelaurie Posts: 12
    Options
    Thank you :)
  • savelaurie
    Options
    Still looking for some friends :)
  • MedicRenee82
    MedicRenee82 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat, feel free to add me as well
  • JenD1066
    JenD1066 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Greetings! I'm Jennifer.
    Sending a friend request.
    My diary is open and I post every day.
  • liz77095
    liz77095 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Pretty new here too and always looking for more friends. Feel free to add me
  • sarahdiggity77
    Options
    Hey there. Feel free to add me. :) I am needing to lose 223 lbs to get to my goal, how ever...I am getting weight loss surgery in August. I am getting the sleeve. I need to lose 40-50 lbs between now and then. I've got 2 full months to do it!! I hope to be close to 40-50 lbs anyway. Good luck to you!! I am here if u need me.
  • nonacgp
    nonacgp Posts: 132
    Options
    You can add me....Everyone needs support and motivation. With 3 little ones it is probably hard for you to find time for yourself. But you have to schedule "your time." Plan for it! I find writing down everything I put in my mouth with the calorie count helps keep me honest. I monitor my steps per day and calories burned.. Do it for yourself...you CAN do it for sure.
  • Flutterloo
    Flutterloo Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Adding you!
  • Caper88
    Caper88 Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    I could loose 100+ so feel free to add me as a friend or send me a message to chat
  • savelaurie
    Options
    Yaaaa. Thanks so much. I am really feeling the love. Lol.