Zumba Fitness Total-Body Transformation System

Options
heyy.. guys i wanted to start the Zumba fitness.. but the only problem is that i cant afford to buy it... so i downloaded it
.. and i cannot find the exercise schedule chart so if anyone can help me and post it here or on my all i will really appreciate it.

PS: PLEASE POST THE EXERCISE SCHEDULE WHICH HAS TO BE FOLLOWED

Replies

• jdsouthernbelle
    Options
    Zumba Fitness® Total Body Transformation is referring to the entire Kit.

I have seen the "Toning Sticks" at Wal-Mart.

The Live Video is just that.....a Live Dance Party Video where they are dancing and working out to all the moves you learned in the other videos....not a necessity....just a fun thing to have.
  • AmberMagdalena
    AmberMagdalena Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    The "toning sticks" are only needed for the sculpting dvd and actually reg 1-5lbs wrist weights will serve just as well. I got my wrist weights from Five Below. They are reebok 2lbs a piece weights and they were five bucks
  • travelgirl96
    Options
    I went to FitClick.com to find out calories burned with Zumba. Maybe you can find other info there that you are looking for.
  • megsta21
    megsta21 Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    Cardio party.... =)

I do Zumba at my gym and we dont use "Toning Sticks".... I think 1lb hand weights would be similar.... I only downloaded Cardio party for at home. =)
  • mahaar
    mahaar Posts: 7
    Options
    Hi,
    sorry Pallavi to hijack your post. I also want to download Zumba. Is there any link or anyone can email to me. TIA
  • pinkarrow
    Options
    Well I feel ashamed because I bought the entire set plus toning sticks off the T.V. and have YET to try it! :( Has anyone here done it yet? Does it really work? I would think that it would b/c of the moves you see them doing on the infomercial, that, and the fact that they seem to keep the moves going right into the next, which keeps your cardio up... I'm just not a strong Latin style dancer and have felt afraid of trying it... I guess I need to just try it since it's just lying here gathering dust! :)
  • teasdino
    teasdino Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Dont feel bad about not trying it. I heard allot about it so I bought it online. The first dvd is very awesome! They go through the steps and show you how to do them by steps. It will give you the push to try the workouts. And hey...we are in our own homes..
    ...where no one can see you zumba...mwa ha ha!! lol!! Go for it ! Feel free to add me ;-]
    jac
  • TaraDenise
    TaraDenise Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I tried Zumba for the very first time on yesterday. I borrowed the dvds from a friend so I could try before buying. I only tried the Basics video that teaches all of the various steps. Even that had me winded and sweating. I am definitely going to buy it for myself. My 9yo niece tried it with me and we had so much fun dancing, messing up the moves, and laughing. pinkarrow, you HAVE to try it soon!
  • raven5131
    Options
    I love, love, love, love Zumba! I have the tapes and tried those and they were great ! I go to class two times a week (down from three due to my schedule) and generally use the DVD for the Party and Abs workout. I tried Zumba after getting a trial offer and have not looked back since. I finally found exercise that I LOVE! I won't miss it. My boss even knows that I will not be working late on Zumba days!
  • pinkarrow
    Options
    Thanks everyone for your answers! :) I will definitely try it then starting this week!