P90X anyone?

Options
hi everyone!

i'm new to MFP and am starting P90X this week. don't know anyone here, but would love some motivation and support for p90x, getting in shape, weight loss in general, etc.

excited about a new phase of getting healthy :)

Replies

• Stooooo
    Stooooo Posts: 1,191 Member
    Options
    hi everyone!

i'm new to MFP and am starting P90X this week. don't know anyone here, but would love some motivation and support for p90x, getting in shape, weight loss in general, etc.

excited about a new phase of getting healthy :)

Hey Pishposh,

Good luck with P90X, your going to love it. Were you assigned a Beachbody Coach when your purchased the program? Do you have everything you need to get started? If you have any questions please message me.

All the best,
    Stu
  • edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Options
    a lot of us are on this thread and a few new threads for P90x. Feel free to join in.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/122057-p90x-starting-a-new-thread
  • mrscarson
    Options
    I just completed P90X and have moved on to INSANITY. If you have questions, feel free to ask- it was great and I loved Tony's ability to push me to BRING IT. You'll see some results the first moth, more the second, and then the greatest results will be in month 3 when there is total muscle confusion. Good luck!
  • mzenzer
    mzenzer Posts: 503 Member
    Options
    It will be the best money you have ever spent! I am on P90X Plus now and I canceled my 10 year gym membership months ago and never looked back. I've done a lot of fitness programs and I realized P90X is the real deal very quickly. Lots of people here do it as well.
  • harmonyv04
    harmonyv04 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello , I am new also. Can you tell me about the P90X? I hear that it's a great workout. Where can I purchase this at?
  • pishposh
    Options
    I actually bought it off of craigslist (so much cheaper!), so i wasn't assigned a coach. i'm just signing up on teambeachbody and am looking for a coach. any recommendations?

i think i do have everything i need to get started. did you follow the nutrition plan?
  • Stooooo
    Options
    Hey Pish,

I created a Website that lists everything you may need to start P90X. www.squidoo.com/thechange

Yes I did follow the nutrition guide. Did yours come with it? I hope all of your DVD's work. There has been a lot of problem with people buying it off of Craigslist.

I'd be happy to be your coach if you would like.

Hope this helps,
    Stu
  • michiganderrdh
    michiganderrdh Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I finished 90 days Jan 30, 2010. Found out I was pregnant 2/14 and just had my baby last week. P90X totally prepared my body for t his pregnancy. I'm already in my ppjeans (with a little mufin top) but only 9 lbs from pp weight as well. I continued to do Turbo Jam/yoga through week 30-ish and ate right. I LOVE BeachBody and can't wait until 1/1/11 to get started on Insanity/P90X again (with the ok from my dr :).

Have fun with it and stay focused! I saw the best results with eating what they recommended.
  • pishposh
    Options
    Yea my DVD's work and i got the fitness/nutrition guide too. It was shrinkwrapped package, so I'm pretty sure it was new and had everything.

I'd welcome input from someone experienced like you! What is it that a coach does?

Thanks,
    Nish
  • michiganderrdh
    michiganderrdh Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    A Beachbody coach helps to keep you motivated and answers any questions you may have. In turn, being a coach holds me responsible and keeps me on task :)
  • dwmorris
    Options
    I have the P90X but lost steam after I had a hernia surgery and never went back. It was a great work out. I have been running a lot lately. But I might get back to P90X soon.
  • Stooooo
    Options
    A Beachbody coach helps to keep you motivated and answers any questions you may have. In turn, being a coach holds me responsible and keeps me on task :)

Exactly!