Just ate 4 cake balls

Options
I was so proud of myself for making cake balls all afternoon and not snacking while I was preparing them. Just polished off four of them now...for those of you who don't know what cake balls are they are balls of cake crumbs held together with icing then dipped in melted chocolate. mine are mini pumpkins for the kids to take to their class party. Atleast I walked away after just 4!

Replies

• elainegsd
    elainegsd Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    Way to go, keeping it to 4 and being OK with enjoying them!
  • cardbucfan
    cardbucfan Posts: 10,396 Member
    Options
    Don't feel bad. Last night my husband wanted to celebrate something from work and he still uses food to celebrate. He got our kids on board and off we go to Steak and Shake. Not too bad, I checked the website and got a small kids meal (and yes, a kids chocolate shake!) and I had the calories for it but boy, I really didn't enjoy it. Well, then today, one of my friends got a hole in one!!! while we were playing golf so we had to celebrate that. Hello champagne at 1:00 in the afternoon! This is gonna be an ugly weigh-in! (AT least you walked away after 4-now hide the rest!)
  • merflan
    merflan Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    I actually feel ill now :-)
  • bjberry
    bjberry Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    Is a cake ball about one ounce of food? Probably, if you exercise for about 100 calories a ball, you could come out soooo even.
    Drink lots of water, and, next time, alow yourself one "ball" and totally enjoy that delight and tape, really well--tape, the others in a container to be wisked away at the earliest opportunity! :drinker: (water)
  • Mandie1120
    Mandie1120 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I went to the store tonight and realized my favorite cookies are being put out for the season!!! AHHHH. Its the cashew ball cookie things that only come out during the fall/ winter season. I walked away tonight but next week may be another story :( I KNOW I will eat more than 4 though... thats what scares me. If i could eat like one or two i would be ok with that. (moderation is the key) I hope if my "relapse" happens I will be able to stop at 4!!!
  • merflan
    merflan Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    I have hot yoga tonight, a 75minute class thankfully!
  • CelticDragon
    CelticDragon Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I feel for you!

I made caramel corn last night and had such a hard time resisting. I managed to stop at one serving, so out of character, but I still felt guilty!

BTW, never heard of cake balls, but they sure sound good! I don't know that I could have stopped at 4!