OMG. Twins!!!

Options
I am looking for my weightloss twin! I have seen so many people with "fitness twins" on this site and never found mine...

I am 5'8.5ish... Started at 260lbs.. (this was 6 weeks post partum...) The day before my second c-section I was 295lbs!!! Wow.

I knew as soon as I was cleared to get my serious workout on, I was done being fat. So even before my 6 week check up, I started walking. This was late August. At my 6 week check up I was 260 and that's what I call my starting weight. From then until the end of December/Beginning of January I had managed to lose 20 something lbs.... I got really serious after that - because I wasn't seeing the changes fast enough... So total I have lost 50+ lbs. I am now ranging from 204-207 ish depending on the time of day..

I believe I have really bad body dysmorphia because I can't see the changes BUT people are constantly commenting on how much weight I have lost...

Anyway.. Got wayyy more into that than planned. But, you should post your stats here to see if you have any "fitness twins" and maybe I will find mine!!

:flowerforyou: :smile:

Replies

• waterskh
    waterskh Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Not quite your twin but close?
    5'8.5-5'9
    Started at 209
    Currently at 192
  • tweedledee16
    tweedledee16 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Also, not quite twin, but I also started all of this after the birth of my son at 285 lbs. Down 50 lbs currently, feel free to add! I'm on daily! :)
  • GreenIceFloes
    GreenIceFloes Posts: 1,491 Member
    Options
    5'8", started at 192, currently at 169.
  • trishnottrisha
    trishnottrisha Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    I want a fitness twin too!!! Lol... I am just shy of 6' and started this weight loss journey on February 26th of this year with my highest weight of 289. Currently at 242, with a goal weight of around 195. Not obsessed with the actual number though, just trying to look and feel better while maintaining my womanly curves!... Are you my twin??? Add me!!!!! ;)
  • Sayrah84
    Sayrah84 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Not quite your twin but close?
    5'8.5-5'9
    Started at 209
    Currently at 192
    ______________________________________________________________________________________________
    OOOH! I was just looking at how I could start a thread on here.......as I just got done reading a 20pg thread about twins, but never found mine :( Then I 'searched' twins again, and came across this thread, and here you are! You could be mine :)

5'9"
    SW 211.4
    CW 209.8
    GW 169

Really upped my activity level recently. Mostly cardio, but wanting/needing to add weight training back in the mix (I used to love it). Experienced my highest weight ever just a couple weeks ago. Struggling, but still hopeful I can stick to it THIS TIME.
    Friend me if you're my twin!! :)