Small success yet so happy!

Options
Today I have been trying on outfits to go into nottingham in on friday night clubbing in my closet I found a little black dress right at the back of the cubboard still with all the tags on that I had brought a year ago & never worn out because when I put it on my mum said I looked like I was 8 months pregnant so it came off and went into the back of the cubboard with the rest of the bargins for when I lost weight. (Mum not nasty but is honest and I like that, Sometimes she is more like a best friend than a mum)

Tonight I tried alot of combinations on including trousers and tops, skirts and tops and ttwo dresses and the dress she picked out for me to wear was the little black number - She couldn't remember me buying it but told me I looked very skinny in it and it made me look lovely!! Now WOOOOHOOOOOO!! - Friday night I have a feeling I shall be more confident than ever!

Replies

• ariellespiller
    Options
    Woo-HOo!! That's a huge success! Congratulations on your goal dress fitting!

By the way, I love your quote at the bottom...
  • kgs0201
    kgs0201 Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    awesome! i have lots of clothes i can't wait to have fit again but unfortunately no little black dresses! i feel like i should have one though! have fun on friday!
  • AmberBarrios
    AmberBarrios Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS!!! I think that is a huge sucess!! I remember how excited I was when I had to dig in the box at the back of my closet to find the jeans that hadn't fit me and years and they were even loose on me now!! YAHOO!!! Keep it up girl!
  • AmandaR910
    Options
    Yay!! Have fun!
  • UpToAnyCool
    UpToAnyCool Posts: 1,673
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Good for you!
  • GrayJohn
    Options
    I'm coming into Notts and going to nail you Becs - see you in Revolution bar at 6pm okay?
  • loopybec2002
    loopybec2002 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Now that made me chuckle we are meeing at 7pm :o) lol
  • veniceit
    veniceit Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    That's awesome. It's the small things sometimes that really boost us. That's great news.

I bought a couple dresses and now they're too big and look dumb :(

Rachelle
  • Jena_72
    Jena_72 Posts: 1,057
    Options
    That is a huge milestone Congrats!! :flowerforyou:
  • lozf85
    lozf85 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Keep up the great work! Its those little successes that keep us motivated.
  • GrayJohn
    Options
    7pm it is then flower!!

I'll even treat you to a Nando's before I bang ya one
  • strivingforbeautyy
    Options
    That's awesome! Congratulations! Keep it up :)
  • loopybec2002
    loopybec2002 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Thanks all really smiling tonight :o)
  • mendy07
    Options
    Awesome, congrats! I think it's a HUUGE success! :)
  • Ready4Changes
    Options
    Gratz Girl !!!! WOOHOO Keep it up !!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!