Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

help

I feel like im addicted to sugar in a big way. I try to substitute for fruit but seem to always give into my sweet tooth. Everyday I am within my calorie goals but I go over on sugar. How important is it for me to keep within macro goals? Or is it just calories in versus calories out?

Replies

• Confuzzled4ever
    Confuzzled4ever Posts: 2,860 Member
    Calories in calories out for weight loss...

But if you aren't meeting your macros (if you are tracking them) you'll want to reduce the number of sweets.
  • 101sal
    101sal Posts: 43 Member
    Not an expert but i tend to not worry abouts macros, are you on low carb because this really strips out the sugar craving? might be worth trying for a week or two? worked for me and no carb binges either :-)
  • JennyJ2015
    JennyJ2015 Posts: 154 Member
    calories in calories out just cut out processed foods and sweets i just learned that too lol
  • lemonsnowdrop
    lemonsnowdrop Posts: 1,298 Member
    calories in calories out just cut out processed foods and sweets i just learned that too lol

Why?
  • fooninie
    fooninie Posts: 291 Member
    Calories in, calories out. But adding an apple as a snack can send me over my macros. If you are hitting your goals and seeing results, I would not worry about macros (BTW, I changed mine to fit my goals)