Options

Replies

• kammy849
    kammy849 Posts: 1
    Options
    Congrats,you looking amazing!!:flowerforyou:
  • SandiWeller
    Options
    WOW!!! I didn't even get a chance to read the story yet!!!! I cried as soon as I saw the pics. You are such an inspiration to me. I want to thank you for posting your story. I was starting to loose motivation, but seeing your success is a blessing. THANK YOU and Congratulations!!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • FlumpyMe
    FlumpyMe Posts: 34
    Options
    I'm speechless! You have done amazing!
  • heyjude345
    heyjude345 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Proud to say that I "know" you (in a "never met, but feels like a know you" kinda way!). And I can attest to the hard work that went into the weight loss! You're amazing...and you have been a role model of mine for a while!
  • rockinsockstaliea
    rockinsockstaliea Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    omg...I am so proud of you. you are where I inspire to get.
  • BlueBombers
    BlueBombers Posts: 4,065 Member
    Options
    Wow, that is amazing! Congrats! :flowerforyou:
  • cajunbandmom
    cajunbandmom Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Proud to say that I "know" you (in a "never met, but feels like a know you" kinda way!). And I can attest to the hard work that went into the weight loss! You're amazing...and you have been a role model of mine for a while!

Same to you Judy! I feel like I know you well with sharing pictures and family details. I also know how hard you work out and how well you are doing.

Thanks everyone! Really yall make me feel pretty amazing.
  • amfmmama
    amfmmama Posts: 1,420 Member
    Options
    Thanks for listening? No, Thanks for posting!!
  • faithfulmomof3
    Options
    I am so proud of you! That is wonderful! Keep up the great work!
  • freedom403
    freedom403 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting. I needed that.
  • jjchapa2
    jjchapa2 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    c4307714-ae7d-4a96-a8bb-530fcd10dc9c.jpg

Not much to my story other than I was pretty chubby all my life... The older I got the bigger I became. After having children I let myself go all together. Blew up to 377 pounds! I had every excuse in the book. About 3 years ago I decided that I was taking my life back. I was putting Momma first. I had gastric sleeve on June 2, 2011 one month before my 41st birthday. I will admit the surgery pretty much GAVE me the first 100 pounds, the second 100 I work my butt off for. I have worked out 3 to 5 times a week for the past two years and half years. I slip up like anyone, I will run 3 miles for a cupcake or glass of wine lol. But I keep track of pretty much everything I put in my mouth. I have a running/life coach that I report to several times a week and she truly keeps me on track. Thanks for listening to my story!

Oh My God! You are truly an inspiration! You've turned your life around and now you're in control. You've not only proven to the world but to yourself that at as long as you have the will to do it you can achieve anything. Thank you for bringing hope to those who feel lost and desperate in this journey. You've done it and now you keep pushing and helping others. You've brought a helping shoulder to those who are falling right now. Thanks for sharing and congratulations! You're a life winner! AMAZING! <3
  • amfmmama
    amfmmama Posts: 1,420 Member
    Options
    Thank you for posting. I started at 360. You are inspiring!

You are pretty inspiring too!
  • GenZombie
    GenZombie Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: INCREDIBLE! :flowerforyou:
  • Cycle4Life99
    Options
    For the win! Fantastic!! Not only do you look fantastic, but you look younger too!
  • SteampunkSongbird
    SteampunkSongbird Posts: 826 Member
    Options
    What a difference, you look like a different person, well done!
  • tedrickp
    tedrickp Posts: 1,229 Member
    Options
    WOW! What an absolutely amazing and inspiring transformation!
  • carmenhuertosmartinez
    Options
    You are fabulous!! Keep up the good work!
  • chriskeir33
    chriskeir33 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Amazing, Well done!
  • cajunbandmom
    cajunbandmom Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone!!! Today has been a hard day I feel like a fat butt...
  • kk_140
    kk_140 Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    WOW!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!