Wii Fit Work out time... HELP!!

Options
Yesterday I just started using our Wii Fit. I was on it for a least 2 hours, according to my clock, but the Wii Fit time gave me a total of 1 hour. I wasn't taking breaks or anything like that. I think the difference is time is from switching programs & waiting for them to start. So which time do I use??

Replies

• megsta21
    megsta21 Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    I would recommend using the Wii Fit Time... as the changes between programs can take a while sometimes... especially if you take your time choosing what you wanna do next. Mine seems to be correct in totals.

Either that OR if your not happy with that, log it as 1.5hours.... the difference between the two. =)
  • loopybec2002
    loopybec2002 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    yes it so the switching of programs and i always use the wii fit time. If its the plus game in the plus menu you can set it so that it does a routine for you this is really good and you dont have to waste time switching between games
  • rckola911
    rckola911 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    when you get good at wii fit theres a good game called Golds gym cardio for wii its boxing but much more challenging.
  • pellenga
    pellenga Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all the tips everyone.... :bigsmile:
  • megsta21
    megsta21 Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    Here is a link to some game reviews for Wii! =):love:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/129258-wii-fitness-games-rated

RCKOLA911:

Please add your review to the above thread if you can be bothered?? :drinker:
  • theresnoeggs
    theresnoeggs Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    when you get good at wii fit theres a good game called Golds gym cardio for wii its boxing but much more challenging.

HIGHLY recommend this!! I'm not great at the Wii Fit strength training or yoga (suck in fact..) but LOVE this game! I work up such a sweat! Just wish I could get the jump rope down! LOL