You have to live in a video game, what would it be?

Options
I would like to be in Mass Effect! Or possibly South Park: The Stick of Truth >.<

Replies

• SGM_Adonis
    SGM_Adonis Posts: 1,565 Member
    Options
    I'll answer if you tell me this: How have your boobs not popped out of your shirt? I mean do you even gravity?
  • happysquidmuffin
    happysquidmuffin Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    The world of Ratchet and Clank (lots of different worlds, actually...) for the aliens, robots and awesome weaponry!

Or, I want to be a dragon and hang out with Spyro from either the original PS1 trilogy, or in Avalar in Dawn of the Dragon.
  • BritniGarner
    Options
    Sigh...my original photo is more zoomed out, my true intention was not trying to do a booby pic -_-. They are just there. I tried to get closer to my face.
  • crohnsfighter
    crohnsfighter Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    POKEMON
  • Manic5781
    Manic5781 Posts: 1,491
    Options
    The Disney one... I can't remember the name but it has all the different Disney worlds. The name is totally escaping me.
  • BritniGarner
    Options
    POKEMON

Would you catch 'em all?
  • BritniGarner
    Options
    The Disney one... I can't remember the name but it has all the different Disney worlds. The name is totally escaping me.

Kingdom Hearts
  • navygrrl
    navygrrl Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    Ooh. I'd love to live in the Mass Effect universe, as long as the reapers were FAR FAR away. I would also like to live in the Dragon Age universe, but I think the lack of technology and hot water would get to me.

And no, I didn't choose specific video games, as both those series have multiple games, and I don't want to have to choose one. :wink:
  • Manic5781
    Manic5781 Posts: 1,491
    Options

Kingdom Hearts

Yes that's it thank you so much :-) kingdom Hearts
  • BritniGarner
    Options

Kingdom Hearts

Yes that's it thank you so much :-) kingdom Hearts

No Problem :p
  • CitizenXVIII
    CitizenXVIII Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    The Sims.

Waitaminute...
  • miss_jessiejane
    miss_jessiejane Posts: 2,820 Member
    Options
    Lego Batman. Or Lego Star Wars. Or Lego Indiana Jones.
  • Escloflowne
    Escloflowne Posts: 2,038 Member
    Options
    1.Pokémon
    2.Mass Effect
    3. Final Fantasy

And just for the pure excitement Fallout!
  • SGM_Adonis
    SGM_Adonis Posts: 1,565 Member
    Options
    Sigh...my original photo is more zoomed out, my true intention was not trying to do a booby pic -_-. They are just there. I tried to get closer to my face.

I'm sorry, I owe you an apology. I didn't mean to be rude. It's just...you were defying gravity.

Okay so since you answered mine and since I'm not a gamer but I'm always hungry...

I'll go wtih Pac-Man.
  • BritniGarner
    Options

I'm sorry, I owe you an apology. I didn't mean to be rude. It's just...you were defying gravity.

Okay so since you answered mine and since I'm not a gamer but I'm always hungry...

I'll go wtih Pac-Man.

Taking it old school, nice
  • EddieHaskell97
    EddieHaskell97 Posts: 2,227 Member
    Options
    Grand Theft Auto V or Lollipop Chainsaw
  • TryAgainNow
    TryAgainNow Posts: 91
    Options
    Fallout
  • T_Roc
    T_Roc Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Batman: Arkham City
  • coolraul07
    coolraul07 Posts: 1,606 Member
    Options
    I get bored easily, so I'll cheat by saying "Wreck-It Ralph" so I could jump between games at will. Since I'm already cheating, I'll take one of these with me:
    image.png
  • The_Enginerd
    The_Enginerd Posts: 3,982 Member
    Options
    Grand theft auto.

n58008778_37088857_6489.jpg