DOM or SUB

Options

Replies

• PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    I just want a dom like in 50 shades of grey.

Hi amber and joy joy. :wink:

*mwah*!!!!

And I'll forgive you for mentioning that blasphemy as long as I get to see that ruler thing *coughs*
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options
    Hey soldier_of_fortune!! Good to see you back buddy!!

Or is it Ace_of_Spades?

I think it is Tries_Too_Hard

or

Here_we_go_again
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    devil_in_a_blue_dress Posts: 5,214 Member
    Options
    Lifestyle switch. Professional Dominatrix. And it's "Dominant". "Dominate" is a verb. Way to wave your Disney Dom flag, dudebro.

:drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

OP, there are nuisances to the lifestyle you reference. When you bull dose over them, seemingly unaware of their existence, in what I am assuming is an attempt to be "cool" ... well, some of us laugh. Harder than others.
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    Options
    I just want a dom like in 50 shades of grey.

Hi amber and joy joy. :wink:

*mwah*!!!!

And I'll forgive you for mentioning that blasphemy as long as I get to see that ruler thing *coughs*

*waves furiously*

Hi!
  • LilithLaquim
    LilithLaquim Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    67qfso.gif

(Edited five million times because I can't seem to figure out how to img.
  • TheNoLeafClover
    TheNoLeafClover Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    67qfso.gif
    Ah, nevermind. You got it. Got to remember to make "img" lowercase.
  • TwinkieDong
    TwinkieDong Posts: 1,564 Member
    Options
    Lifestyle switch. Professional Dominatrix. And it's "Dominant". "Dominate" is a verb. Way to wave your Disney Dom flag, dudebro.

OP, there are nuisances to the lifestyle you reference. When you bull dose over them, seemingly unaware of their existence, in what I am assuming is an attempt to be "cool" ... well, some of us laugh. Harder than others.

men could care less of the semantics. DOMS are more of a DO'er than a Don'ter lol (pain and gain movie)
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    Options

men could care less of the semantics. DOMS are more of a DO'er than a Don'ter lol (pain and gain movie)

You probably don't want to speak on behalf of all men, also I know plenty that don't get their idea of D/s from mainstream movies. :smile:
  • SaintGiff
    SaintGiff Posts: 3,679 Member
    Options
    In no particular order:

Spot on, Zaftque.

Anyone who needs to stand up and declare to the world that they are Dom really isn't.

And most importantly:

OB2n35T.gif
  • AsaThorsWoman
    AsaThorsWoman Posts: 2,303 Member
    Options
    One or the other depending on the situation, but always to the extreme.

Thats hott

creepster.gif

Thanks for the NIGHTMARES!
  • TwinkieDong
    Options

You probably don't want to speak on behalf of all men, also I know plenty that don't get their idea of D/s from mainstream movies. :smile:

makes sense men are visual creatures so being that it is in a movie is enticing to say the least. Yes generalities is best coming from a man about men. Much like comedians generally talking about their own race and not another race.
  • BuildaBetterBody4
    Options
    I thought you were gonna ask us to pick between Domino's and Subway!
    haha
  • TwinkieDong
    Options

Anyone who needs to stand up and declare to the world that they are Dom really isn't.

I would concur with this...
  • Tiki1978
    Tiki1978 Posts: 364
    Options
    Simple...are you dominate or submissive

How did I know this was you? lol
  • whitebalance
    whitebalance Posts: 1,654 Member
    Options
    Gaaaaah. Now I want pizza and sammiches and I haz no extra calories for them. :grumble: WHY did this topic have to bubble up on a rest day? :angry:
  • TheNoLeafClover
    TheNoLeafClover Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Quack?
    sextoys.jpg
  • BuildaBetterBody4
    Options
    As much as I try to be submissive the strong woman in me always seems to prevail. So what does that make me?
  • SunofaBeach14
    SunofaBeach14 Posts: 4,899 Member
    Options

I would concur with this...

:drinker:

For the record, I :heart: cookies
  • TheWorstHorse
    TheWorstHorse Posts: 185
    Options
    dom. under the right circumstances: switch.
  • LilithLaquim
    LilithLaquim Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Gaaaaah. Now I want pizza and sammiches and I haz no extra calories for them. :grumble: WHY did this topic have to bubble up on a rest day? :angry:

I sometimes wonder if stroking my computer screen with a melodramatic expression of longing could burn enough calories to allow me some pizza.
This discussion has been closed.