Lets kick this pig!

Options
My weight topped at 530 and we're talking only a couple months ago. It was extreme what I did to my body and only something equally extreme wad going to get me out. A friend of mine ay work went into a fitness change and motivated me to do the same only I took it more extreme. I cut my calories to 1800 per day. It was difficult at the beginning, but I've grown accustomed to the foods portions and the constant measuring of food. To the point where if I try getting back to what I used to eat, I end up being quite sick.

I've made it a point to clean up the way I eat and trust me it wasn't easy either. I hate chicken and Turkey but now that trends to be what I consume the most and almost cut out everything else that was bad. I'm down 47 pounds right now and doing the calculations in one year I should be 200 pounds lighter.

I'm at a point where because of the injuries (ex pro wrestler in mexico) anything I do of exercise causes excruciating pain in the hip which takes me a day of bed rest to recover, but I'm still doing it and have no intention of stopping.

I've gone bike riding and can hear people make fun of the big bear on the circus bike but I don't care because the ignorance of others is not going to stop me. Truth be told I don't hold back with food I shouldn't eat either. Today I had three slices of pizza but I made sure I exercise enough to account for the extra calories, and since I'm already cutting extreme calories I'm losing weight any way. I don't recommend to anyone doing what I'm doing. But what I'm doing had worked for me and I can tolerate it and I have no problem continuing until I look good in spandex.

Replies

• pleasurelittletreasure
    pleasurelittletreasure Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Ooooo - Spandex. You are daring, sir! Go for it! :D

By any chance do you have one of those amazing wrestling masks?
  • joseccastaneda
    joseccastaneda Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    By every chance. I was a bad guy and couldnt act the way i did if i didnt have a mask. Really well made mask too. The design was really awsome and i had them sew on a full wig which i would sometimes use as loose hair or if i had the time i would braid it. Awsome life stories for my kids.
  • pleasurelittletreasure
    pleasurelittletreasure Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    You will be able to use that discipline from when you were in the ring to help you with your goals now. More stories for the kids, right? And don't even worry about anyone who might wonder at the large guy on the bike. My husband and I watched one woman go jog/walking along the lake every day for an entire spring/summer/fall and she went from... I'm guessing 300 to 180 during that time. All we ever said was, "Look at her go. That is AWESOME." Even at her biggest we were routing for her. So perhaps 2 out of a hundred people snicker. The rest are saying, "Go! Go! Go!"

I have hip pain, too. I push through it and have iced it when it gets too much. In the past I've even had cortisone shots. I sure wish there was a pool I could try working out in. Is that an option for you?
  • AtticWindow
    AtticWindow Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    This is amazing. :flowerforyou:
  • TeresaB1979
    TeresaB1979 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    This is amazing. :flowerforyou:

What she said. :smile: Good for you. I am rarely moved to comment on the forums but you really are doing an amazing job. :drinker: