New to MFP and determined to get fit!

Options
HI all, I have just joined MFP after hearing lots of recommendations and lurking for a while.

I am 27 years old, 5'7" and 108kgs! I have been running the couch to 5k programme and have finally finished week 4 after having to take a 2 week break following shin splints and a pulled muscle. I have been following a ketogenic diet for 3 days and have today reached light ketosis. I go to the gym 3 times per week and do 30-40 mins cardio and 30 mins weights (currently managing 52kgs on the leg press, 32kgs converging bench press and 54kgs abs). The gym stuff I've been doing for 6 weeks but my diet has been awful...totally carb loading and drinking way too much lager.

I got down to 104kgs in Jan this year but then the weight piled back on and I now I have a 50inch waist I'm disgusted with myself!

I have PCOS aswell which makes weight loss harder and my job means I cant eat regular and nutritious meals for the 4 days I work.

Hoping joining a group like this might help to motivate me and give me the extra kick I need to get back to the size 12 I once was!