Having trouble logging... too many food options!

Options
2»

Replies

• Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,488 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all the replies and suggestions. That link was particularly helpful. One question I still have about eggs: Are they the same amount of calories if I fry them, scramble them, hard-boil them, etc.? If I use zero-calorie cooking spray and add nothing else to them, should the calories change that much? I am stumped.

They are still the same egg no matter what you do to them. The calories don't change unless you add something to it.
  • santiagojorgem
    Options
    i usually don't have this problem as much i guess but i suppose some of you are right when you say that the choices of food to log in do limit to what you eat to some extent

in all it kinda forces me to do some research on what i do decide to eat to make logging in the food that much easier, i find it to be a good thing as it really makes you think and focus on what you are eating, especially if you do some cooking at home but for some brand name pre-made stuff like sabra hummus (one of my favorites) it helps a lot to be able to just punch that in

all in all it has it pros and cons but i find it to be quite beneficial as it forces you to some extent research what you eat
  • CaddieMay
    CaddieMay Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all the replies and suggestions. That link was particularly helpful. One question I still have about eggs: Are they the same amount of calories if I fry them, scramble them, hard-boil them, etc.? If I use zero-calorie cooking spray and add nothing else to them, should the calories change that much? I am stumped.

They are still the same egg no matter what you do to them. The calories don't change unless you add something to it.

This is helpful! I know that some people add milk and other ingredients to their scrambled eggs, for example, and so the calories would go up. Or other grease their pans with butter when frying eggs. But what you said makes sense. Thanks!