I have so much stomach fat? But i lost a lot of weight?

Options
hello everyone! Right now i am around 133 pounds 5'4 height. I am pretty proud of myself but although most of my fat is my stomach and my back. My legs are quite skinny but i just have a buldging stomach . can any of you guys recommend any workouts or what i should eat to help my stomach fat? Thanks !

Replies

• DanaDark
    DanaDark Posts: 2,187 Member
    Options
    Fat follows a first on last off approach. All you can do is continue with fat loss to shed the fat.
  • SoreTodayStrongTomorrow222
    Options
    You can't spot treat. You just have to keep plugging away at eating right and exercise and it will eventually fade. Is it flabby jiggly stomach fat or is it kind of hard? The "hard" kind is more dangerous as that means a lot of it is beneath your abdominal wall surrounding your organs.
  • SugaryLynx
    SugaryLynx Posts: 2,640 Member
    Options
    Can't spot reduce. Best thing to do is very slight deficit, good amount of protein (typically 1g per pound of lean body mass), resistance training program (like weightlifting) is the best way to see body fat reduction. You can't control where fat comes off from. That's genetics. My last place to lose was my stomach, so I feel your pain. Don't give up and have patience!
  • techgal128
    techgal128 Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    Can't spot reduce. Best thing to do is very slight deficit, good amount of protein (typically 1g per pound of lean body mass), resistance training program (like weightlifting) is the best way to see body fat reduction. You can't control where fat comes off from. That's genetics. My last place to lose was my stomach, so I feel your pain. Don't give up and have patience!

I agree. Take up weight training. That's very important for toning up.