Weight loss buddy

Options
Hello, I need a weight loss buddy. For the past 7 months I have been gaining and losing the same 5 pounds over and over again. I just can't seem to get into the right mind set. I tear myself down and I've become discouraged because of my constant failure.
I am 17 years old, current around 129 pounds. My summer goal is to get down to 118 pounds but my over all goal is to get to 100 pounds.

Replies

• Talia6288
    Talia6288 Posts: 3
    Options
    Hellos c: I need a buddy too. It's difficult for me to stay motivated when I'm the only one working out in my group of friends and family. I would love to be buddies haha. I'm 19 and my first goal is to get down to 180.
  • KO2M03
    KO2M03 Posts: 4
    Options
    I need a weight loss buddy! :) add me
  • lbishop232
    lbishop232 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I could use all the weight loss buddies I can get... It's hard doing it alone and would be nice to have people to motivate and help motivate me.
  • brentbarrie
    brentbarrie Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    Im looking for active MFP friends as well. Feel free to add me. Guys and girls.
  • LavernAnderson
    Options
    You guys should not be pride of losing weight.
  • KLangleydoula
    KLangleydoula Posts: 1,494 Member
    Options
    Hi! My name is Kim and my weight loss journey began two years ago. I was at my heaviest (225) and things were not good. I couldn't keep up with my kids, I was tired all the time, and my doctor told me that my cholesterol was on the rise! I decided something needed to change. I started walking, and eventually doing some weight training. I am down over 70 pounds! I feel so much better, and I love supporting and encouraging people to do the same. I would be happy to be an accountability partner with you. I still have some weight to lose, so we can work at it together! Getting your nutrition under control is a big key to losing weight. I can share what has worked for me if you are interested. If you work hard, I know you can reach your goal! So what do ya say? Are you in? If so, add me as a friend!
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options

?
  • Escloflowne
    Escloflowne Posts: 2,038 Member
    Options

Yeah!!! You shouldn't be happy about your accomplishments!!!!

83936-sarcasm-gif-sbwq.gif