New Group: Friends in their 40's

Options
Looking to connect with a few friends to help cheer each other during our journey? Join "Friends in their 40's" - a group for women 40+ who are looking for motivational support. Hope to see you there!

Replies

• victoria43068
    Options
    I would love to join and need all the support I can get!
  • boatrgrl
    boatrgrl Posts: 4
    Options
    I would like to join too!
    Not sure if I am imagining things but since I turned forty I feel like my body is starting to fall apart!
    Including gaining 15 pounds since December........(((((Sigh)))))))
  • sweetpea888
    Options
    I would love to join this group. I am 48 and have gained 3 stone since turning 40, despite many yo yo diets. I am hoping to lose the three stone before I am 50, slowly but surely with this app!
  • sjebert
    sjebert Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    I would love to join, I turned 49 in May and I want to be below 250 before I turn 50
  • hotmamajenE
    hotmamajenE Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    count me in! turning 40 in one month! love to have pals to give to and get from motivation and support!:flowerforyou:
  • mimikatr
    mimikatr Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I would love to be a part of the group too! I REALLY need a support group.
  • fercar3000
    fercar3000 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    45 here ,anyone , feel free to add me :)
  • mumofbugpickle
    mumofbugpickle Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I'm 43 and would love to join the group. I have been gaining and losing the same 5 pounds for months. Unfortunately I have more than 5 pounds to lose!
  • tedious07
    tedious07 Posts: 5
    Options
    I am looking for friends to support and receive encouragement through this long journey. One day at a time...one meal at a time, if need be. Tired of trying to do it by myself and lowering my guard to get support from those on the same weight loss road.
  • tedious07
    tedious07 Posts: 5
    Options
    We have a lot in common. I'm 43, as well. I've been on the same yo-yo, except it's the same 8 lbs. I need to lose a whole lot more but this is the most I have ever weighed and HAVE to lose it, NOW. Good luck to you!
  • asia1967
    asia1967 Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    Count me in! The more the merry. I'm 47. And taking things one day at a time. It is a journey after all, not a race. Could definitely use some support. Looking forward to yacking with you in the future.
  • cindyleigh1967
    cindyleigh1967 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I turned 47 a few weeks ago. Just joined yesterday so I'm new to this (not dieting, just the tools....and I despise logging!)
  • daphnedidit
    Options
    Sounds great! I just turned 41 and need the support and motivation. :)
  • Full4Life
    Full4Life Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    I'm 37. Know I'm not forty yet, but feels closer than the early 30 set.
  • kurkwartburg
    kurkwartburg Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Looking for a bit of motivation myself, turned 43 this year. Will be throwing out some invites!

LOL just read it's for women a well :)
  • JudyAFry
    JudyAFry Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Yup!! Count me in!!