Fiber goal keeps changing

Options
I noticed that my recommended fiber goal keeps changing as I scroll through the days, anywhere from 32 to 68 grams, sometimes changing on the same day as soon as I swipe it to change to the next day. Is this a glitch, or is there some legitimate algorithm at work here?

I really don't want to have to eat half the jar of Benefiber and a quart of prune juice just to make a 68 gram fiber goal!!! Holy mother of mercy, clear the way! Clear the way!!!!

Replies

• SunofaBeach14
    SunofaBeach14 Posts: 4,899 Member
    Options
    They vary based on calorie consumption so if you're burning lots of calories then your calorie goal will increase and your fiber goal will follow.

Of course, if I ate 68 grams of fiber, I'd explode. I have changed all my settings to fixed numbers.
  • scottkjar
    scottkjar Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    When you exercise, MFP allows you more calorie consumption, so it automatically scales up all of your macro and micro goals at the same time -- more calories, more carbs, more protein, more sugar, more sodium, more fiber, etc. On days with no exercise, all of your targets are lower; on days with exercise, all of your targets are higher.
  • MikeLAdams
    MikeLAdams Posts: 40
    Options
    Thanks for the clarification everyone!