I never get full

Options
13»

Replies

• ravenmiss
    ravenmiss Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    Binge eating disorder is a mental illness that is characterized by recurring episodes of binge eating without efforts of the affected individuals to compensate by undoing the binge episodes by purging, excessively exercising, and/or inappropriately using medications like laxatives or diet pills. Does that fit your description? If so, you have a medical condition and you may benefit from a professional. If it doesn't fit your description - GOOD! Get some self-help resources and learn discipline in your consumption.

This.
  • MsPudding
    MsPudding Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Have you had your hormone levels checked?

Leptin is the hormone responsible for sending signals to the brain to tell us we're full. If you're never getting that trigger, could be your Leptin levels are off.
  • SezxyStef
    SezxyStef Posts: 15,268 Member
    Options
    Sorry but did any of you really look at his diary?

He doesn't track consistently...he uses quick adds and misses entire days...

The only time he tracks consistently is on the weekend which he already admitted he was going to eat all he wanted.

As for feeling full vs satisfied...there is a difference for me..satisfied is when I am no longer hungry...full is when my stomache feels bloated and uncomfortable...

A glass that is totally full to the brim will spill easily...one that is almost full but has a satisfactory amount will not.
  • ravenmiss
    ravenmiss Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    Sorry but did any of you really look at his diary?

He doesn't track consistently...he uses quick adds and misses entire days...

The only time he tracks consistently is on the weekend which he already admitted he was going to eat all he wanted.

As for feeling full vs satisfied...there is a difference for me..satisfied is when I am no longer hungry...full is when my stomache feels bloated and uncomfortable...

A glass that is totally full to the brim will spill easily...one that is almost full but has a satisfactory amount will not.

Yes I read it....

Also for my full means just happy, satisfied, not hungry anymore.

If I've overeaten I will say I am "stuffed". People will use words in different manners with different meaning I suppose :)
  • Slacker16
    Slacker16 Posts: 1,184 Member
    Options
    Though splitting hairs is fun, let's do it in moderation.
    OP stated very clearly what he meant by "not feeling full", namely:
    i eat earlier and after i ate i keep thinking about what to eat then and then..and that lead me to eat more and more until i realize that i over-ate
    If, after eating, you start thinking of more things to eat, then clearly you are not sated.
    Satiety is something a healthy diet is supposed to provide. If it doesn't, it's deficient. Period.