Turbo Jam -- Starting 11/1/10

ceredonia
ceredonia Posts: 61
edited September 22 in Fitness and Exercise
Hey everyone!

I'm going to be starting the Turbo Jam workout for beginners next Monday, on the 1st. Let me know if anyone cares to join me!

The schedule is as follows:

Week 1:
M- Learn & Burn
T- Learn & Burn
W- 20 Min Workout
T- 20 Min Workout
Fri- Rest
Sa- Rest
Sun- Rest
(Do Learn and Burn and the 15 min workout that follows as you want extra during week 1)
Note: I may add another 20 Minutes Workout on Friday, since I already feel bad about taking 2 days off each week.

Week 2:
M- 20 Min Workout
T- 20 Min Workout & Ab Jam
W- Cardio Party
T - 20 min & Ab Jam
F- 20 Min
Sa- & Sun Rest

Week 3:
M - 20 Min & Ab Jam
T- Cardio Party
W- Turbo Sculpt & Ab Jam
T- Cardio Party
F- 20 Min & Ab Jam
Sat & Sun- Rest

Week 4:
M - Cardio Party
T- Turbo Sculpt & Ab Jam
W- 20 Min
T- Cardio Party
F- Turbo Sculpt & Ab Jam

Hope some people join me! I'll also be trying to participate in the 30 Day Slimdown challenge, but may hold that one off till December so I'm not doing 3-4 hours of workouts some days. :laugh: I'd probably die!

Replies

• ct1986
    ct1986 Posts: 200
    I currently use Turbo Jam. I am running through week 3 of the advanced program right now. I generally add in another cardio or the "PUnch, Kick and Jam" workout on Saturday or Sunday. You can also add 20 minute workout whenever you like.
  • ct1986
    ct1986 Posts: 200
    Double Post-Sorry
  • I would like to join. What do I need to do?
  • starscreensiren
    starscreensiren Posts: 46 Member
    I'm totally down and joining you!
  • I would like to join. What do I need to do?

There's a DVD you'd need, just called Turbo Jam. I got mine super cheap on eBay, spent about $15 after shipping. :)
  • Hey I will Join u with turbo jam! I already have the dvd's and I know learn n burn by heart! I would have to so it in the morning because I go to the gym in the evening, but i'm with u if u need me!

now I only have 2 dvd's(I also got mine super cheap from ebay) I have Learn n burn with the 20 min work out and the other dvd is ab jam and cardio party! So i will come up with a schedule and follow it with you! Good job girl!
  • Nita_Bita
    Nita_Bita Posts: 136 Member
    Joining :D
  • I'll post starting measurements tonight when I get home--I work early/all day so I'll be doing day one a little later tonight. :D Post measurements if you want before you start, and let's get going on this! :)
  • Hey I will Join u with turbo jam! I already have the dvd's and I know learn n burn by heart! I would have to so it in the morning because I go to the gym in the evening, but i'm with u if u need me!

now I only have 2 dvd's(I also got mine super cheap from ebay) I have Learn n burn with the 20 min work out and the other dvd is ab jam and cardio party! So i will come up with a schedule and follow it with you! Good job girl!

One DVD of the set should have the Learn And Burn/20 Min Workout, and the other should have Cardio Party/Ab Jam. I know that Turbo Sculpt is on one of them too--probably the one with L&B. So you should have all the workouts. If not, just substitute another one instead of the Turbo Sculpt. Not really a big deal either way, as long as you're doing SOMETHING. =D
  • starscreensiren
    Two days in :) Sore but feeling good. How is everyone else doing with the program?
  • I got busy and didn't get to it last night! Sheesh. Gonna do it back to back tonight though and bust out the 2 20minutes ones. :D

Love how I start the thread but don't even get to it. Ugh, hate when life happens!
  • Did the 2 "Burn" ones back to back. Not really feeling it yet, but I know I will during Cardio Party--when I first got the DVD I tossed in CP to see how bad it was, and didn't even make it 15 minutes in without having to stop! Haha. I can't wait till I can make it all the way through without quitting!

Since today is the "rest" day I'll keep going tomorrow. So I started off a couple days behind but I'm caugh tup and ready to go tomorrow. :D

Edit: I just realized I posted my slightly tweaked version of the schedule -- Wednesday in Week 1 is supposed to be a rest day, but I had wanted to do a 20min workout on that day. I actually took today "off" (but caught up on the Mon/Tues "Learn and Burn"s) so if you did a workout today, awesome job!! :laugh:
  • starscreensiren
    LOL yeah I am following your schedule on here LOL

Its all good Im feeling great. going to work out in the gym on the Friday to shake it up a bit.
  • I feel terrible for not even posting--I've been having a terrible week and totally fell off the workout wagon! (stupid women issues!)

I think I'm going to start over this week and try to pick it back up, but if anyone is still going strong, awesome for you! Keep us posted! :)
This discussion has been closed.