Starbucks

Options
2»

Replies

• pamp1emousse
    pamp1emousse Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    mmm starbucks drinks are so good! If i fancy something nice and sweet I go for a tall coffee light frap (90cals), or if i want something more treatlike, a grande mocha light frap (140cals and so so worth it). Although i hear that the calorie contents are slightly different here in the UK?
  • Sparklewolfie
    Options
    What a good thread! I don't drink Starbucks because I am used to Caribou Coffee (yay Northern Light Coolers!) but now I moved somewhere where there is only Starbucks... *is shocked* and I actually haven't had any because I don't know what to order!! That is probably a good thing... hehe but I like the idea suggested in this thread for "if I work out 5 days this week, I can have a Starbucks"

Using it as a treat for motivation is a good idea! I absolutely cannot hold back on whip though D: If I am going to have a blended coffee drink that costs me almost US$5, it better have whip on it!!
  • ErinMarie25
    ErinMarie25 Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    You can go on their website and create a drink pretty much and it'll give you the nutrition information. You can get low-fat milk, no whipped cream.

I don't go to Starbucks anymore. I get me a 7-11 coffee though every Saturday on my treat day. Lol
  • slansdown
    Options
    I worked at starbucks for a while and am here to tell you, be careful!! The lowest calorie options at Starbucks that I get are black coffee and tea (I get iced passion no water, no sweetner so it is extra tart). When you are getting a milkier drink take advantage of their choices -- non fat milk, sugar free sweetners, light frapp mix. You will save hundreds of calories by saying those words. They will do anything you want. One of the things I used to do was steam plain apple juice, or ice blend a diet fruity bottled soda.

And whatever you do -- look at the nurtition facts before you buy food there. Some of their things are small, but more than 1000 calories.
  • Relaeh
    Relaeh Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Order "skinny lattes" with sugarfree syrup -- only 90 cals for tall.

I had this today-love it! I like my coffee a little sweeter, so I add two splenda and sprinkle a very small amount of their chocolate and/or vanilla powder on top-YUMMY!!
    Can also do a sugar free soymilk latte-a little creamier than skim milk.
    Another fav is the cafe americano, black, then you can add what you want....
    Most of the other drinks are going to hit you with 200+cals, unfortunately...
  • maroon58
    maroon58 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    either a skinny vanilla latte or skinny cinnamon dolce latte. both are about 100 calories.