Fortysomething Geek Dude Seeks Accountability

Options
Hey. If you care to share this fitness trip with someone who is trying to take it very seriously while also cursed with a razor sharp sense of humour about life, the universe, and everything, let's friend up. I sincerely promise not to call you 'Tubby' if you don't point and laugh at my man-boobs.

Replies

• ginnyroxx
    ginnyroxx Posts: 763
    Options
    fortysomething geek dudes are hot. FR coming your way :)
  • Gershwyn
    Options
    Hey, we have the same amount of weight to lose. LET'S RACE!
  • DeepSeaDoc_Wife
    DeepSeaDoc_Wife Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Woohoo love sarcastic humor. Add me to the race.
  • red01angel
    red01angel Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    Haha! Count me in too!
  • BexC
    BexC Posts: 53
    Options
    and me :D x
  • Gershwyn
    Options
    OK, all you cheaters are going to have to go gain your weight back so we're all starting on a level playing field. I just got here, after all.
  • Gershwyn
    Options
    Hmmm. I've gotten a few e-mail notifications for Friend Invites, but can't seem to find where to OK them on the site. Am I missing the blindingly obvious here?
  • ginnyroxx
    Options
    Hmmm. I've gotten a few e-mail notifications for Friend Invites, but can't seem to find where to OK them on the site. Am I missing the blindingly obvious here?

i think there's a problem with the friend adding right now.

i only started about a week ago so i'm down for a race. ready set goooo!
  • Gershwyn
    Options
    Thanks, virgierox. I added you as a Friend just in case.
  • xxPeppaxx
    xxPeppaxx Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • lfondots
    lfondots Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Oh, can I join too??? From one geek to another?? Also, I just joined a week ago. LOL.
  • Yarnpiggie
    Options
    I'll play... i am probably going to be mad at you because I have way more to lose, but I promise to try to pout only just a little. Is it okay that I am not 40something yet? I have about 11 hours to go. :-)
  • ginnyroxx
    Options
    Thanks, virgierox. I added you as a Friend just in case.

yeah...i'm not getting it :(

but we'll get it together once they fixed the problem :)
  • ginnyroxx
    Options
    I'll play... i am probably going to be mad at you because I have way more to lose, but I promise to try to pout only just a little. Is it okay that I am not 40something yet? I have about 11 hours to go. :-)
    what what~!! Happy 40-Eve! :drinker:
  • Gershwyn
    Options
    I just got flooded by a bevy of Friend Requests. :) I guess the code-monkeys figured out the problem.
  • kelbel76
    kelbel76 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I'm in! :happy:
  • brockly25
    brockly25 Posts: 150
    Options
    want to be in this race ... but have to say i'm in a contest and im going crazy to win :)
  • Deebo958
    Options
    This Fiftysomething Geek Gal is totally in! I live in a house of sarcasm so I used to it! Looking forward to the ride!!
  • Gershwyn
    Options
    LOL! @ "house of sarcasm". Awesome.